Can someone help troubleshoot my PQ problem?

Buggheart

Hi there,

I've been fighting for about an hour with running a PQ for all my finds. I have 284 but when I run a PQ for all finds within 500 miles of my zip code it only shows 209.

I've asked it to show me:

500 caches

of any type

any container

that I have found

500 miles from my zip code (I've only cached within 200 miles of my zip code so 500 should cover it)

So with that criteria, it's only returning 209 caches. Many have been archived so I'm thinking that has something to do with it, but when I select "that I have found" and "are active" and "not active" I get zero results.

Can anyone offer any advice about what I may be doing wrong? Thanks!

Hi there,

So with that criteria, it's only returning 209 caches. Many have been archived so I'm thinking that has something to do with it, but when I select "that I have found" and "are active" and "not active" I get zero results.

I don't think a PQs will ever return an archived cache.

Hi there,

But the All Finds one will, which is why that one should be used and probably the reason the OP was only getting 209 caches.

Hi there,

But the All Finds one will, which is why that one should be used and probably the reason the OP was only getting 209 caches.

Yep, you're right. I did the All Finds and it returned 284. Thanks!