Now thats SWAG...for sure

canpaddle

The funniest "swag" we found was a large ammo can packed full of black film cans. The log was in one of the cans, so you had to either open all the cans, or try to get lucky (the CO had added some cardboard pieces to some of the cans so you couldn't just shake each one to see if it had the log!)

I think we opened about 20 cans before we found the log!

The funniest "swag" we found was a large ammo can packed full of black film cans. The log was in one of the cans, so you had to either open all the cans, or try to get lucky (the CO had added some cardboard pieces to some of the cans so you couldn't just shake each one to see if it had the log!)

Thats awesome. Evil, but awesome.

I joked in another thread that this might be what everyone is looking for in geocaches.

697952600_W7kRC-O.jpg

(No, I'm not leaving them in geocaches, since they are glass and just might break under the wrong circumstances)

That's genius! Looks like I'll have a new sig item soon. Now if I could just get motivated to find some caches.

There's one of those out here in the East Bay 1%.

GC1E6H2 here too

Edited by majormajor42

GC1E6H2 here too

I have one similar that I've hidden. It is called "Eggcentricity" and it is a giant container filled with plastic easter eggs <log is inside one of them>.

I've found perishable food items in probably a dozen caches. Unused condoms, an Englebert Humperdink cassette tape and a cd containing some college student's photos from some crazy parties (but surprisingly PG rated).

I found a similar cache, only it was a 5 gallon bucket filled to the brim with golf balls! One ball had a hole bored in it and there was a bison tube stuck inside. It was cool, but a pain to gather up all the balls that had rolled all over the forest floor!