********COINTEST********

opalsns

something came in my mind, but I am afraid to post it.... it is not polite to play with a woman's age!!! :)

Well... since it ia a cointest I will give a try but please Patty, if I am wrong, forgive me!!!! :)

This race is special becasue it started when you were born, in 1969???

Well I think my guess will have to be as follows, and please let me know if someone else already has them. I don't think I saw my combination among the post.

Anyway ...

Jimmie Johnson

Juan-Pablo Montoya

Jeff Gordan

Thanks for the cointest!

Ok so after a little bit of thought and a little bit of research and also fingers crossed I pick the following from the lineup since the qualifying and starting postions aren't yet listed.

Jeff Gordon #24 (besides I think he's cute! :) )

Juan Montoya #42

Kurt Busch #2

Now it will be a question of what to watch on sunday--football or nascar!

The eternal question in the Driver's Lounge at many Truck Stops. I trust that the World Series if not playing that day?

My beloved Detroit Tigers aren't in the series SOOO I have to watch football to see if any of my fantasy football tiger teams win there :) (Go White Tigers #1, Cache Tigers, White Tigers #2 and Roaring Tigers!!!!)

FYI

Nascar Talladega Noon ABC

Baseball

Gm 4 New York Yankees @ Philadelphia Phillies Sun Nov. 1 8:20 PM FOX

Football

Sun, Nov 15 Stadium Time (ET)

ATL @ CAR Bank of America Stadium 1:00 PM FOX

TB @ MIA Land Shark Stadium 1:00 PM FOX

DET @ MIN Mall of America Field 1:00 PM FOX

JAC @ NYJ Giants Stadium 1:00 PM CBS

CIN @ PIT Heinz Field 1:00 PM CBS

NO @ STL Edward Jones Dome 1:00 PM FOX

BUF @ TEN LP Field 1:00 PM CBS

DEN @ WAS FedEx Field 1:00 PM CBS

KC @ OAK Oakland Coliseum 4:05 PM CBS

SEA @ ARI University of Phoenix Stadium 4:15 PM FOX

DAL @ GB Lambeau Field 4:15 PM FOX

PHI @ SD Qualcomm Stadium 4:15 PM FOX

NE @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 8:20 PM NBC (should be a good game)

something came in my mind, but I am afraid to post it.... it is not polite to play with a woman's age!!! :)

Well... since it ia a cointest I will give a try but please Patty, if I am wrong, forgive me!!!! :)

She sure wishes she was born in 1969,LOL

TEE HEE!!!!!!!!

Giggle

Miss Who ?????????? lolololol

Well with his response to Gatoulis' guess I will try something along that line then too. No idea if you have any children or not but was one of your children born on the date of a Talladega race?

getting close to race time!!

last minute guesses on the top 3

Kyle Busch

Kurt Busch

Michael Waltrip

You're getting a tad anxious there!! The race is tomorrow just before football starts!!!!!

Looks like a time for a rule addition, since some players might not be familiar enough to know that there are two races each weekend. Isn't today the Busch Series?? I assume that the Cointest is for the Bigger Race tommorow(Sprint Cup)

getting close to race time!!

last minute guesses on the top 3

Kyle Busch

Kurt Busch

Michael Waltrip

Hi Folks, Yes ,this cointest is for the Sprint Cup Race, Sunday, Nov. 1st at Talladega raceway, I believe ABC will have it on, Also please check your picks, there are some doubles picks, please check earlier post on the cointest.

for the mirco cointest, HINT: you will need glasses for this one, it"s mirco

Well with his response to Gatoulis' guess I will try something along that line then too. No idea if you have any children or not but was one of your children born on the date of a Talladega race?

Or.... shw was getting married at the day of the race!!!! :)

Another wild micro guess - Is your name on one of the cars?

DING ! DING !

We Have A Winner !!!!!!

Yup, I'm on the # 88 !!!! Dale Jr's Car !!!!

WOOO HOOOOO !!!

BUT .... so are 70,00 other people!!LOL!!

It was an aMP Energy Promotion.

With all those names , it looks like stripes on the car, But we get shown where our name is on the website!

Congrats!!!!

Email Your address !!!

Edited by opalsns

Good Morning Gatoulis , KiNi and all race fans,I see we have a micro cointest winner, yes ,Opalsns name will be on Car#88 for the race,right rear quarter in the W of DEW, I tried to e-mail a few who's picks were already taken and to pick again, so Please checks earlier posts for picked drivers, only 1 set of coins are up to win. first post with correct choice will win, no seconds set of coins.

This will be the last race for Cachin Crow coins this year, waiting on 2010 coins and the first Race for 2010, DAYTONA 500

so Pick the top 3 drivers in any order,and win,let's have a winner and LET'S GO RACING, Good Luck to all,KD1EJ, see you all at Daytona 2010

Good Morning Gatoulis , KiNi and all race fans,I see we have a micro cointest winner, yes ,Opalsns name will be on Car#88 for the race,right rear quarter in the W of DEW, I tried to e-mail a few who's picks were already taken and to pick again, so Please checks earlier posts for picked drivers, only 1 set of coins are up to win. first post with correct choice will win, no seconds set of coins.

This will be the last race for Cachin Crow coins this year, waiting on 2010 coins and the first Race for 2010, DAYTONA 500

so Pick the top 3 drivers in any order,and win,let's have a winner and LET'S GO RACING, Good Luck to all,KD1EJ, see you all at Daytona 2010

IF there is moor than one person with the pick you could just draw a name frome the winners ?? Just an idiea

IF there is moor than one person with the pick you could just draw a name frome the winners ?? Just an idiea

The First to post those 3 names Gets those 3 name.

The First to post those 3 names Gets those 3 name.

First come, First serve, sorry, But anything can on a 2.66 mile track, at speeds close to 200MPH, you might only have to change one driver.

What Time is it, EST, seriously?????

Well I changed my clock here in Michigan and it says 10:45 am est and matches my cell phone time. Does that help? LOL

Your name is in a great place on that car!!! I will watch for it now that I have bifocals

I don't know, Jr likes the outside. Let's see what's "Rubbed Off" after he taps the wall!!!