GOD JUL 2009

grodan & fiabus

Yesterday I got to see the samplepictures of a GOD JUL coin I designed and had made for the swedish coinnerdgroup.

c032a835-c26b-40e6-b285-eed9aee75b8b.jpg

a851ef4f-ebff-42c7-9d88-683729225106.jpg

I will have a very small amount (5-10) available for trades if anyone should like it very much. I do :rolleyes: , I think it came out really nice.

It will be made in 170 total, trackable at GC:COM, own icon, prefix GF (grodan & fiabus) hopefully. I don´t have these yet but will order next week I think.

Please tell me what you think of this coin.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Thank you for your kind words. I like this glittery coin very much.

It is supposed to be a little "swedish". The winterlandscape and colours would remind of Sweden. The blue and yellow christmasgifts are shaped to make you think of the swedish flag.

For you who wanna trade with me when I got them, I will check your tradelists and I am sure we can come up with something.

grodan Karin

Wow, GATOULIS you noticed that about the flag, nice.

Edited by grodan & fiabus

I love the sparkly snow! Any chance any of these will be for sale? My wife would love one. Every year she laments about missing snow!

I would prefer trading those few left. I had to take reservations to get them done so they are pretty much all spoken for. I will keep you in mind and try to see where it goes once I have them here in Sweden.

grodan Karin