Great Service

Konnarock Kid & Marge

All too often we get caught up in differing opinions and controversy but this is one post that makes me feel good. I just received my second order of EarthCache coins from the GSA shop. I believe that I have already commented on the beauty of the coins but this time it is worth mentioning GSA's service.

EXCELLENT! :)

Just curious: when did you order them? I ordered the gold and platinum coins three weeks ago, and still haven't received them. My email to GSA asking about it yesterday has still gone unanswered.

I'm really looking forward to getting them, since the bronze and silver are so cool! It took less than a week to receive these two when I ordered them.

Edited by StarDoc

All too often we get caught up in differing opinions and controversy but this is one post that makes me feel good. I just received my second order of EarthCache coins from the GSA shop. I believe that I have already commented on the beauty of the coins but this time it is worth mentioning GSA's service.

EXCELLENT! :)

Just curious: when did you order them? I ordered the gold and platinum coins three weeks ago, and still haven't received them. My email to GSA asking about it yesterday has still gone unanswered.

I'm really looking forward to getting them, since the bronze and silver are so cool! It took less than a week to receive these two when I ordered them.

Sorry to be so slow in replying but I have been communing with nature at our cabin near Whitetop Mountain VA. I forgot the exact date but is was about two week all told.

P.S. Yes, Whitetop Mountain is really spelled Whitetop Mountain here! Go figure? B)