geocaching.com, gsak, cachemate and my windows mobile phone

OK, so I did a search, searched the topics, etc. I use GSAK on my pc, and cachemate on my mobile (Windows Mobile 6.1) phone. I don't have internet or email on my phone. I use a garmin 60 Cx. I'm on vacation and I'm trying to download just a few caches on my route home. Don't have time to re-figure caches along a route, just picked out a few good quickies to pick up caches in a few differnt states.

Does anyone use the above concoction of tech tools to geocache? I'm trying to figure out how to take just these few caches and get them into cachemate on my phone. I've already downloaded them into GSAK, but can't figure out how to get them into my phone. I did a pocket query to get the caches for the area I am visiting, and I know how to do that, just trying to transfer these few (4). I've tried the GSAK forums with no luck and I'm leaving at 0600 hours. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edited by BlueDevilGrad

OK, so I did a search, searched the topics, etc. I use GSAK on my pc, and cachemate on my mobile (Windows Mobile 6.1) phone. I don't have internet or email on my phone. I use a garmin 60 Cx. I'm on vacation and I'm trying to download just a few caches on my route home. Don't have time to re-figure caches along a route, just picked out a few good quickies to pick up caches in a few differnt states.

Does anyone use the above concoction of tech tools to geocache? I'm trying to figure out how to take just these few caches and get them into cachemate on my phone. I've already downloaded them into GSAK, but can't figure out how to get them into my phone. I did a pocket query to get the caches for the area I am visiting, and I know how to do that, just trying to transfer these few (4). I've tried the GSAK forums with no luck and I'm leaving at 0600 hours. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

you can export them to the SD card for the phone and have cachemate import them from there (sd, micro sd, or any other card you phone might use).