No Icon

geodarts

I purchased a very nice geocoin, Hogwild's Wonders coin (Sphinx Mystery Cache) that I used as a centerpiece for a letterbox adventure. I thought it would make the cache page a little more interesting if it had its own icon (as it was advertised), but it only displays the generic Groundspeak coin icon. Two months ago, I asked the company if they could help resolve it and was told that they would take care of it within five days. Two or three polite followup emails have gone unanswered, so I am disappointed. I am not sure if there is anything else that can be done.

I am sorry. I actually thought I posted a note last night.

Icons are put up two days a week by Groundspeak. Sometimes we miss the date. Other times we are waiting on icon art from the artist. And yet other times we simply have to dream one up.

I am sorry for the delay. I know there are a couple more that have been submitted. I am sure they will be up on Friday. Others are we are still waiting for the art.

We appreciate your patience. I sounds like part of the issue was lack of communicational. I apologize for that and hope we will do better in the future. We really do appreciate our customers and want to be sure they are all happy.

If it happens you do not get a response try the info@hogwildstuff.org. That will go to be and I will do the best I can.