2010 Indiana Spring Picnic

lakedawgs

Any good hotels in the area and any that are giving a discount for us geocachers at the time of the event?

Daryl, excellent question. We've called two - The Best Western Circus City Inn and the Knights Inn. Both require us to commit to a specific number of rooms and leave our credit card number to secure the rooms. Sorry D, I like ya'll, but not enough to put up my personal credit card. LOL We'll make a few more calls and let everyone know if we run into a deal.

However, the Best Western made an interesting suggestion... if there are a group of folks that need hotel rooms, they can get together and book rooms at the same time and shouldn't have a problem getting a group discount (at least 5 rooms, I believe). So if anyone wants to spearhead that effort.... :D

Alicia (of lakedawgs)

Is this event open too all geocachers? Or is it for members of a geocaching group? We started geocaching last year and would love to meet other enthusiasts!!!

Thanks,

Dawn

Events are a great way to meet your fellow geocachers. So post a will attend log and come on out and enjoy the day or make it a weekend.

Chris-Team Shydog

Is this event open too all geocachers? Or is it for members of a geocaching group? We started geocaching last year and would love to meet other enthusiasts!!!

Thanks,

Dawn

Dawn, everyone is welcomed to attend. The more the merrier.

Absolutely!! Hope to see you there!