Custom Coin Icons

PawPawGreybeard

Hiya, PPGb! Jumpin' into the geocoin pool are ya? :mad: Cute personal! What size? Tracking info on the edge?

Official name: Kachin Klan geocoin

Icon (tho I cannot draw it): the two faces side by side. (the beard will have to be trimmed & the beehive do shortened...)

CF30

Thanks CF30,

We're hoping for a 1.75", but may be 1.5", you know that budget thing. We haven't got the quotes back yet. Yes, the tracking info on the edge, a little more expensive but it doesn't take away from the artwork. Don't feel bad, I have great difficulty drawing stick figures. ;)

i'm not very good with creating icons either, but since they are so small, much detail gets lost in resizing. i was thinking maybe someone could use the the letters "KK" with the same letter font to make something nice and easily seen.

PPG, can you share any fun facts about the Kachin' Klan that might inspire an icon design?

I don't know about "Fun" but Kachin comes from our last name "Cashion" (sounds the same). We also use it as the name of the guild that my parents, brother, daughters, and myself have on World of Warcraft.

Edited by PawPawGreybeard

PPG, can you share any fun facts about the Kachin' Klan that might inspire an icon design?

I don't know about "Fun" but Kachin comes from our last name "Cashion" (sounds the same). We also use it as the name of the guild that my parents, brother, daughters, and myself have on World of Warcraft.

you have the perfect last name for geocaching! or "geocashion" as you all probably call it. :signalviolin: