2 New Site Problems

HITECHTEAM

Using Win XP Professional w/ ie 7.0

Issue #1: I can create bookmarks just fine, but when I edit them (try) I get an error page. I can delete them and redo them, but no editing........This has been going on the last 3 days.

OOPs! Guess I should have looked down the firum a tad bit further....I see this one has been addressed. I apologize.

Issue #2: Tonight, I am not receiving any of my cache log notification e-mails.....I am getting the e-mails from the finders with required information, the logs do appear on the cache page, but I have not been receiving e-mail notifications of the "found logs" since 3pm est.

Not receiving trackable (Geocoin) log in/out confirmation e-mails either. Yes, I am getting other e-mails from Groundsprak.

Anyone else??

Edited by hitechman

Issue #2: Tonight, I am not receiving any of my cache log notification e-mails.....I am getting the e-mails from the finders with required information, the logs do appear on the cache page, but I have not been receiving e-mail notifications of the "found logs" since 3pm est.

Anyone else??

I can't confirm that the cache logs are not coming through since none of my caches have been logged since yesterday, but I can confirm that I am recieving notifications from GC or both queries as well as trackable item logs.

Sorry I can't confirm the cache logs...

MYater

Emails are going out but may be delayed slightly. We moved office this weekend so there has necessarily been some downtime. Please let us know if the problem persists. You may also consider that your email provider is blocking our email.

A friend of mine found a bunch of my caches yesterday, I think it was 18 finds...I only received about 4 of the e-mails even though all the logs are on the cache pages. Not a huge deal for me, since I just received a PQ of my Hides today...so I can update my stats. I've checked my ISP for spam, to see if they were blocked nothing there.

Logs submitted today seem to be arriving via e-mail.

Will the missing e-mails ever be sent?

Will the missing e-mails ever be sent?

Based on what has happened to me, I think the answer is "No".

I am now getting logs for watched caches.

However I know of a few logs on watched caches that I missed and haven't got emails for, but I'm left wondering about what I don't know about . . .