Pocket Query email failure

sommd

i get a Thanks your query has been generated and you can preview the search

the preview is there with the right caches so i did the query right i checked the email address in my account its a yahoo

my other is a hotmail thru comcast isp spam filtereing is turned off in my email any other ideas??

The quoted message only means that the pocket query is available for preview (checking to see if the settings returned the desired results). A query doesn't get sent to your email inbox until you specify which day you'd like for it to run. Did you check one of the days of the week?

As for email providers, avoid Hotmail.

The quoted message only means that the pocket query is available for preview (checking to see if the settings returned the desired results). A query doesn't get sent to your email inbox until you specify which day you'd like for it to run. Did you check one of the days of the week?

As for email providers, avoid Hotmail.

I'm having email problems also. Yes, I do know that the day needs to be checked. I also get the results back to review at the site but no email for over half of my queries.

Does anyone know if there is a 24 hour period rule for emailing? If I run the same query on Sat & Sun, does it have to be greater than 24 hours between to two for me to receive the email with zip file????

I've been trying to run new queries after I get my found caches posted. With the Garmin Oregon, to get rid of found caches from the unit, I need to delete two files which one is a query file.

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas on this failure of receiving the zip files :rolleyes: via email, I'm sure interested. I've been waiting for an email of a query while I type this.

cheers,

Mack-Attack