DJ.J.ROCKS Photo Cointest

DJ.J.ROCK

1edff9df-6d2d-46b4-9343-6a3483e2867f.jpg

Crater Lake

Oooo, pretty!

I'm sure some are thinking I grabbed it off the internet but I didn't. My family took a trip out west. We took a picture in the Morning, Afternoon, and at dusk.

I'd love to see the one taken at dusk.

I'll see what I can do. I'm in college right now and don't have the other shots on hand if this cointest stays open through Thanksgiving I'll post them when I go home.

I'll see what I can do. I'm in college right now and don't have the other shots on hand if this cointest stays open through Thanksgiving I'll post them when I go home.

No worries, I was just curious. I have nothing to do with the cointest except as self proclaimed and unofficial cheerleader /pompom dude.

No worries, I was just curious. I have nothing to do with the cointest except as self proclaimed and unofficial cheerleader /pompom dude.

why not post a few pics droo,, and stop cheerleading and drop your pompoms!! :(

why not post a few pics droo,, and stop cheerleading and drop your pompoms!! :laughing:

Okay, I'll post but I'm keeping the pompoms.

Morning-at-Ragged-Point.jpgRagged Point

Big-Sur-Coast.jpgBig Sur

Hearst-Castle.jpgHearst Castle

Shell-Beach.jpgShell Beach

Flintstones.jpgBarney Rubble's Place (Alabama Hills)

IMG_0016.jpgThe way to the Dragon

Oops these last two weren't resized.

Edited by Droo

It got a little scary around here last year.... on the day after this I was flying out to Rhode Island but by the time I made my first connection in San Francisco my household received evacuation warnings. I cashed in my ticket for a return trip home and joined the evacuation convoy. I learned that as an evacuee Rhode Island is no different than a local hotel... not much you can do from either location.

Jesusitaburn.jpg

But there was also plenty of peace and tranquility...

buddha_crowesfeat.jpg

I'm wondering when the last day to enter is?

i was hoping to have another winner by now,, but i need to clear a few coin things, a few missions and trades up and see whats left, so post away!! as long as we keep adding pics i will keep this cointest going.. :laughing:

i may even give away a wire wrapped geo-portal AE :D

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

I am not a professional photographer by any means.

But here's my pics:

My horse in the pasture with the sun setting in the distance.

Ponies032.jpg

I call this one "Reflection through chrome"

1134839234_l.jpg

Took this one for my car club site.

PICT0010.jpg

And my ponies grazing in the yard.

Booger.jpg

Edited by mud4x4

This cointest in page 3??? Not anymore!!! :antenna:

YEAH, PG 3 !! SORRY BROTHA, BEEN SUPER BUSY,HAD A FLOOD WITH A FROZEN PIPE OVER THE WEEK END., IM GONNA CALL AN END TO THIS COINTEST AND GET A FEW WINNERS HERE!! GIMME A FEW HRS, AND ILL GET A FEW WINNERS POSTED. I HAVE MADE A WIRE WRAPPED GEO-PORTAL FOR ONE WINNER, AND ILL PROBABLY HAVE ANOTHER WINNER TOO! THANKS FOR EVERYONES POSTING THEIR PICTURES THEY WERE GREAT PICS ALL AROUND. :antenna:

This cointest in page 3??? Not anymore!!! :P

YEAH, PG 3 !! SORRY BROTHA, BEEN SUPER BUSY,HAD A FLOOD WITH A FROZEN PIPE OVER THE WEEK END., IM GONNA CALL AN END TO THIS COINTEST AND GET A FEW WINNERS HERE!! GIMME A FEW HRS, AND ILL GET A FEW WINNERS POSTED. I HAVE MADE A WIRE WRAPPED GEO-PORTAL FOR ONE WINNER, AND ILL PROBABLY HAVE ANOTHER WINNER TOO! THANKS FOR EVERYONES POSTING THEIR PICTURES THEY WERE GREAT PICS ALL AROUND. :)

my wife came home shortly after posting this,and pulled me outta the house,, got home very late, keep your eyes pelled as some winners ARE commin!! :D

It is nice that I can see photos here! :)

Unfortunatelly, I can not post photos anymore.. :rolleyes:

Without my multi machine, I can not put photos in my PC, even from my mobile! :D

witafeather , welcome in the game and in the forums, and happy new year!!!!! :D

DJJROCK, happy new year my friend!!! :D I wish you this new year to be a geat one for you and your family!!!:D

I have a few photos to share, all of which obviously have a story.

Photo #1 Can you guess my favorite Planet???

001-1.jpg

Yes it is Saturn taken through my fuji finepix digital camera and through the lens of Cedar Amateur Astronomer's 6" refractor scope.

Photo#2 Waiting on the train

004-1.jpg

Anytime I am together with Temacon and the kids near Mt Vernon Iowa we stop at this overpass to watch the trains that come by about every 20 minutes, except when I am there with them, then we could stay all afternoon and not see a train.

Photo#3 EAA Airshow Demonstration 2009

081.jpg

I simply call it Firefighter because that is what they were demonstrating. Again this is with my Fuji FinePix camera (3.2 Megapixels)!

These photo's are proof that you do not need the best cameras to get the nicest photos.

Saw this thread today and decided to publish some of my fotos. First only two fotos to test my posting. Bit by bit some more fotos. Exif data is kept, so you can see, what I have done. If you want I will send you single fotos in original size, just let me know by message via geocaching.com/Groundspeak.com. Fotos that aren't recalled for more than 4 months will be deleted automatically.

dsc00922rx7o643.jpg

dsc0164h62ka8gz.jpg