Thy Deity Cometh...

Odyssey Voyager

just in time for christmas, coming soon to an ebay auction near you...the 2009 OVG Painted Trojan Horses!

cf525618-1842-427b-a412-e4d8bc1fc7b7.jpg

due to my meager budget, i was only able to have very few of these produced for now, so i'm afraid i will have to auction them to the highest ebay bidders. i hope those interested will bid, and please keep in mind that i may also offer them as "second chance" items to second and third highest bidders, so don't be discouraged if you don't have the highest winning bid!

"Aphrodite" Edition ~ polished gold with emerald green translucent

"Apollo" Edition ~ polished silver with dark blue translucent

"Athena" Edition ~ polished gold with ruby red translucent

Are they the same icon as THESE fantastic coins? . . .

yes, the same icon and name as the original editions. i was thinking about a new icon, but it simply wasn't practical within my budget. i have no idea how some coiners can afford to create and fund so many awesome new projects. kudos to them! i wish i had the means to create new designs. however, i will be putting a new video together soon for the ebay listing, so my creative juices will flow into that project for now...lol...starving artists always seem to find a way to express themselves! :laughing:

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

as with most geocoins, pictures simply cannot capture the experience of holding a hefty coin in your hand and watching the sunlight reflect off of all its intricate surfaces, but i'll do my best!

You did a great job with your last youtube production promoting the original editions.

Do you do any trading?

if i can "break even" on this project (which is not as easy these days), i will offer the remaining stock as a trade item and for a set lower "buy it now" price. only time, and the economy, will determine when that might happen. this has been a rough year for producing geocoins. :laughing:

i am considering trade offers on the satin gold (achilles) and satin silver (hector) trojan horse editions. check my trade seeking list below, thanks.

Current Trade Seeking List

Oh my God!!!!! These are fantastic too!!! I love the combinations of the metal and the color you choose my friend!!!! WOW!!!!!

I really can not find words to describe them!!! They are in my heart!!!!

I loved your video and the music of it!!! ;)

Hmm... and their mintage??? :)

I saw in the videothat you played with the colors and the background!

When you put the red horse and you had the red background it was like there was only the gold parts in the horse... I loved it!!!

I think with your "play" with the colors, I saw a purple horse and a black one!!! Wow These are great combinations too!!! :(

BRAVO my friend!!! You are making such a nice job... and as I said before... I love these coins because they are so close to Greece! They are taken from the Greek ancient history or mythology) :anicute:

I saw a purple horse and a black one!!! Wow These are great combinations too!!! :(

BRAVO my friend!!! You are making such a nice job... and as I said before... I love these coins because they are so close to Greece! They are taken from the Greek ancient history or mythology) ;)

thank you Gatoulis, i am so glad that one of these geocoins finally made it to Greece! :)

as for the colors in the video, well, actually i had a little trouble with lighting while i was taking the pictures and so the colors are a little "off". i tried to correct them as best i could. i guess it would help if i had a better camera too...lol...but who can afford a camera when there are so many nice geocoins out there, right?! :anicute:

i am now down to the very last of the satin trojan horse geocoins (satin gold and satin silver). contact me via email for a discount price of $10.99 and free shipping (U.S. paypal) or $12.99 and free shipping (International paypal). the price on ebay has also been reduced for holiday sale. i don't think there will be any more of the trojan horses produced, so this is probably the end for this design. i'll keep the dies for a year before completely retiring this project. once these are gone, they are gone for good. i hope that everyone that received a trojan horse is happy with it. thank you all for the purchases and trades. i am now working on a new design for 2010! stay tuned! B)

Achilles Ebay Auction Page

Hector Ebay Auction Page

From the Book of Revelations:

"...And I looked, and behold, a dark horse: and his name was Hades; and Death followed with him..."

"...And I looked again, and behold, a phosphorescent sea green horse: and his name was Poseidon; and the Oceans followed with him..."

I present to you, The Final Judgment Editions:

c621fcff-485e-4f94-b99a-bfc536bfdc15.jpg

62481f52-3b9c-4095-a62b-83f39a29aa92.jpg

~ Hades ~ Black Nickel with Raised Polished Gold (2 tone)

~ Poseidon ~ Black Nickel with Glow-in-the-Dark Sea Green Hard Enamel

Coming to an ebay auction near you soon!

Oh yes!!! Both are so pretty!!!!! I fell in love with Poseidon coin!!! It glows so much!!! The glowing horse in the dark looks so nice!!!!

But the hades is soooo pretty too!!! Each coin has its own beauty in this series!!!! I like hades so much too!!!

Edited by GATOULIS
ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.....It would be hard to pick between them :tongue:

I LOVE them both :( I had a feeling I would.

Oh yes!!! Both are so pretty!!!!! I fell in love with Poseidon coin!!! It glows so much!!! The glowing horse in the dark looks so nice!!!!

But the hades is soooo pretty too!!! Each coin has its own beauty in this series!!!! I like hades so much too!!!

i was rooting for a few friends i have met here at the forums (you both are included) to win a trojan horse geocoin in the superbowl cointest. the cointest was really a lot of fun, so maybe i will have another giveway sometime in the near future. thanks for all the support through the forum. :)

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.....It would be hard to pick between them :(

I LOVE them both :) I had a feeling I would.

i was rooting for a few friends i have met here at the forums (you both are included) to win a trojan horse geocoin in the superbowl cointest. the cointest was really a lot of fun, so maybe i will have another giveway sometime in the near future. thanks for all the support through the forum. :yikes:

I was SO hoping to win the Superbowl cointest. I chewed my nails through the whole game :tongue:

It was alot of fun.

Thanks for the cointest Odyssey Voyager.

Today my Hades finds its way into our postbox. What a beautiful coin and sooo big! I didn't thought about, but yes, there will be some space in it, for hidden treasures :D or people :D .

Thanks for the fast delivery!

Susanne

wow! that was a super fast delivery from New Mexico to Germany! you are very welcome, and i am glad you liked your Hades Trojan Horse! please share your Hades with all your friends and family! :D

just wanted to advise anyone that is interested, that the VERY LAST BLUE APOLLO Trojan Horse Geocoin is up for auction this week at ebay. there are quite a few people that want this edition to complete their Trojan Horse Set. so if you would like it, don't wait until the last minute to bid! as you may or may not know, this geocoin design is now permanently retired, and there were ONLY 20 of each of the "Painted Trojan Horses" produced, so they are quite rare. thank you for your interest and good luck if you decide to bid! :)

here is the link if interested:

Apollo Geocoin Ebay Auction Link