Who's been at it longest?

I'm by no means the longest serving member in UK but I did kick off my lunch box finding exploits back on 17th Feb '02 and the game has changed a lot let me tell you :D

Back in the day when I were a lad 99.9% of caches were flipping massive,

a 50-100 mile round trip for one cache wasn't a nice little change, it was the done thing :D,

and getting a cache approved wasn't a struggle to the same extent as winning a world war, asbestos riddled hospital, enclosed within a 7 ft barb topped fence, approved the following day :D

Oh those were good times.

Still enjoying it a lot, although I would personaly ban micros, urban caches and all those people who think it's nice to swap a piece of ming dynasty porcelain out for a badge, tomorrow...

Edited by Rocky Balboa
Back in the day when I were a lad 99.9% of caches were flipping massive.....

But only because you seemed to have an almost endless supply of 2 gallon 'containers' which were hung in various trees around the Beds, Bucks, Herts area and The Hornet bought big ammo cans by the pallet load... :D:D

They were the "good ol' days" when 35mm film pots were only used for keeping film in.

Back in the day when I were a lad 99.9% of caches were flipping massive.....

But only because you seemed to have an almost endless supply of 2 gallon 'containers' which were hung in various trees around the Beds, Bucks, Herts area and The Hornet bought big ammo cans by the pallet load... :D:laughing:

They were the "good ol' days" when 35mm film pots were only used for keeping film in.

Oh yes, the days of being a chef and having an ever lasting supply of catering size mayo and sour cream tubs to dispense :D and your dadgum right about the correct use for 35mm film pots! I can think of a far better place to stick those than the beautiful countryside :D

Lost in space - I have still never cached in any other way than whacking the coords off the page straight into my GPS and following the arrow! Maps? thats just too easy!! glad to see your still loitering in these here parts you two!