Football Geocoins Now on Sale - REDUCED PRICES!!!! See post #111

River Cacher

I have been working on this since last year and it is finally time to get it minted.

After all the research and trying to get copy rights taken care of to use names on it i gave up on putting team names on it.

I do plan on making different color of coins such as the one below.

I am only going to make about 25 to 50 of each color for now and this color and metal combination will not be reminted.

They may minted in the different metal at a later date.

I will be starting out with four colors and i have three picked out so far.

1. Blue and Orange.

2. Green and Yellow.

3. GOLD and BLACK. Had to edit post due to error on my part. YELLOW is now GOLD as planned.

4. ? and ?

Please post your color choice of one per day.

The first post that posted the color i choose will get a free coin of that design when they are minted.

Good Luck.

01666c97-edbf-47d6-b1b4-f20682776985.jpgc8cfd8dd-8b94-44f0-a4e6-ca563fdcefe4.jpg

Edited by River Cacher

But seriously...as has been mentioned: Black and Gold* for the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

pschamps.jpg

Afterall, ya gotta start at the top! :D

Steelers Gold = *PMS 1235 C, to be exact. :D

I accidently put yellow and black on the start of this thread and it is supposed to be Black and Gold.

Go Idaho Vandals BLACK and GOLD.

I will edit start of post to fix this.

Reading this - I just wonder - could this have been a group coin with a bunch of folks who like wanted (for example) red and blue buying those and then some who wanted (again an example) black and orange and so on. Just a thought.

I have been looking into this for over a year and my first thoughts where group coin.

Then i asked and looked around and so many colors tie in with other teams such as Blue and Orange,

Green and Yellow and so on and it was going to be impossible because Blue and Orange in my area was already a mess because eveyone thought it was for the Boise State Broncos.

Who is to say i did not pick it for the Denver Broncos or the Chicago Bears or a ton of other teams as well.

I was shocked when i did research into all of this.

I got a headache right away after trying to figure it out.

People would want there color and not want anyone else to have them. Would mine be Blue and Green ?

I will keep adding more colors as fast as i can.

I will let people reserve some from the first order i place so i have a good idea on what to mint.

I may do five colors at 50 each to start.

The metal choice used will not be done again.

Reading this - I just wonder - could this have been a group coin with a bunch of folks who like wanted (for example) red and blue buying those and then some who wanted (again an example) black and orange and so on. Just a thought.

I have been looking into this for over a year and my first thoughts where group coin.

Then i asked and looked around and so many colors tie in with other teams such as Blue and Orange,

Green and Yellow and so on and it was going to be impossible because Blue and Orange in my area was already a mess because eveyone thought it was for the Boise State Broncos.

Who is to say i did not pick it for the Denver Broncos or the Chicago Bears or a ton of other teams as well.

I was shocked when i did research into all of this.

I got a headache right away after trying to figure it out.

People would want there color and not want anyone else to have them. Would mine be Blue and Green ?

I will keep adding more colors as fast as i can.

I will let people reserve some from the first order i place so i have a good idea on what to mint.

I may do five colors at 50 each to start.

The metal choice used will not be done again.

There are a couple of FORUM Based coins out there already.

The Way your doing YOUR coin is perfect.

Great Job on your new coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns