Garmin Dakota 10 touchscreen GPS + TOPO 100K DVD

kymarkh

Like new Garmin Dakota 10 + TOPO 100K DVD. Unit is used but is in excellent condition. Was purchased August 2009 and used to find 2 caches before I picked up an Oregon 400t from this forum. TOPO 100K DVD was included with the bundle when it was purchased. Garmin City Navigator NT 2010 maps for Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee are also loaded on the unit to support the turn-by-turn routing function. This is a great little paperless GPS unit that has a brighter touchscreen and better battery life than the Colorado or Oregon series, along with being smaller in size and lighter in weight.

Have everything that came with it (paperwork, cable, silicone case, owners manual on CD and TOPO US 100K DVD) except the box as my 4 year old thought it would be a great boat for her Barbie’s. Has the latest software versions (2.20/3.70) loaded. I’ll also include 5 screen protectors and 4 2500 mah NIMH rechargeable batteries to sweeten the deal.

From the Garmin website:

Get into paperless geocaching with Dakota 10 by quickly downloading up to 2,000 caches, with information such as location, terrain, difficulty, hints and description — no more paper print outs and manually entered coordinates.

$225.00 shipped to your door or ftf in the Cincinnati area. Paypal is fine.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by kymarkh