2009 Compass Rose

Sunrayers

In the List of Compass Rose Geocoins they include a 2009 version along with the Crystal and Anniversary version.

I saw that as well! I was just thinking that, with their new Pre-Sale way of releasing coins, their kinda running out of 2009!

Given the popularity you'd think they want to build up interest in advance and as you say 2 months is not a long lead time. OTOH with 2 versions already released the market could be saturated.

Any coin designers out there have any inside info or should we just give up and wait for 2010 version?

I put the set of 6 in my shopping cart ... Out of stock!
Huh ! ? !

how can a pre-sale be sold out ?

There was a set of 6 with a BN LE, that was a limited Pre sale for that set. same with the 5 year ones.

I got home from work and saw the announcement from the newsletter and ordered the LE SET immediately

My wife asked if we could talk about it over dinner and I had to convince her that I couldn't wait for even a few hours to decide on the LE set. Last time I did that I lost out (5 year set). :D

BTW it looks like the announcement was made via newletter then facebook. I saw it in my in box before anywhere else

My wife asked if we could talk about it over dinner and I had to convince her that I couldn't wait for even a few hours to decide on the LE set. Last time I did that I lost out (5 year set). :D

Glad to see you got the LE set this time. :D I wasted no time ordering mine once I saw they were for sale.

Thanks, and thanks again for the trade for the 5 year set

Bugger! I put the set of 6 in my shopping cart and then got called away, I returned to pay for it... Out of stock! Arggggh :) No LE for AlliedOz B)

Same thing happened to me- I had to transfer some $$ into my Account and by the time I did they were marked OOS in my cart!! Oh well- saved me some money!