Stats from INATN

Growf

Anyone else use "It's Not About the Numbers" for generating stats? The last couple of times I've tried to upload the 'My Finds' pocket query there, it seems to upload OK, but then I get shown somebody else's stats ("Baker Street Sleuths") and I have no idea who that person(s) is. Anyone else experience anything similar???

It worked for me once, last Sept. Not since then. If they're paying for hosting, I don't understand why they don't fix whatever the problem is.

I wish it would get fixed. It had a lot of great info about the top ten cachers in your state.

I was on the list for the longest log in the state and it was still wrong since my log was actually maxed out on 2 logs, and used half of a 3rd.

Other then that I haven't noticed any issues with uploading a P.Q.

I used to have trouble but my computer was renaming the file when it downloaded, it took a while to figure that out, I always delete my old file before downloading the new one or it will have a (1) next to the file name and it won't work. I'm sure you know this but the file must be zipped. Try contacting the gut that runs the site, he might have some insight.

I wish it would get fixed. It had a lot of great info about the top ten cachers in your state.

I was on the list for the longest log in the state and it was still wrong since my log was actually maxed out on 2 logs, and used half of a 3rd.

Other then that I haven't noticed any issues with uploading a P.Q.

I'll stand corrected if it happens, but don't look for any more 'top ten' stats any time soon. They hit the server pretty hard, and it just caused too many problems in the past. You may want to check out Cacherstats as well.

The log stat is based only on "Found" logs.

I've never had any issues with uploading a PQ, and I've been using it since before it became 'official'. :(