Canada's Capital Cachers 2009 Geocoin - LIMITED OFFER

narcissa

Canada's Capital Cachers is proud to present its 2009 geocoin.

Our lovely design is based on Samuel de Champlain's astrolabe - the pointer (alidade) really spins! The other side of the coin features a scene based on the Ottawa River, with three motifs important to cachers in our region - a canoe, a snowshoe, and an ammo can.

The coins are available in an Antique Gold or an Antique Nickel finish for $13 Canadian. Proceeds go to Canada's Capital Cachers to support community outreach, caching events, and CITOs.

If you're interested in ordering one of these coins, please email me: geonarcissa --at-- gmail dot com, or you can contact me through Geocaching.com - I'm "narcissa."

This special price is only available through Monday, October 19th.

A video of the coin's moving parts can be seen here.

Here is the design from the mint:

avpz03.jpg

The full-size version of this image can be viewed here.

The $8 was for shipping to Australia. Within Canada it will be about $3 to ship one coin.

I missed the Pre-sale has the nor for me

But $8.00 cdn for shipping or could be express post?

when we all no it is about $4.00 in Canada that is air/mail

i pay $4.00us on e-bay to the USA

will have to wait till it comes up on e-bay or a trade for one of mine.

or just save my money which always a better idea

Labrador wild man

This pre-sale is still on until midnight (Eastern). I will have the coins for sale again when they come back from the mint, but we haven't ordered many extras.

Thanks for that

sorry i missed the pre sale

will just have to wait and keep my eyes open

i always miss the new coins coming out

LWM

Sorry, that was the cheapest rate Canada Post quoted.

If anyone gets an extra of these I would like a trade if possible. I've contacted Narcissa to place an order but there's no way I'm paying $8 shipping for a $10 coin.

I get lots of coins from Canada, Landsharkz for example. And it still doesn't cost $8. They may have misquoted you.

That's possible. I'm not a professional coin seller, so I might have made an error in getting the quote.

Sorry, that was the cheapest rate Canada Post quoted.

If anyone gets an extra of these I would like a trade if possible. I've contacted Narcissa to place an order but there's no way I'm paying $8 shipping for a $10 coin.

I get lots of coins from Canada, Landsharkz for example. And it still doesn't cost $8. They may have misquoted you.

I'm going to have to say this:

As the designer/minter of this coin - I will offer up shipping worldwide for the 2009 Canada's Capital Cachers Geocoin at my standard shipping rates in my webstore.... provided any sale is made through CCC and I receive those orders from Narcissa - coins are in production now, but I can get additionals made at the request of Narcissa.

Oh happy day :laughing:

~GG