Secret Santa 2009

dhenninger

Mission 2: girl human

1. Participating: Anne

2. Received Name: JEPPPPP 02-11-2009

3. Mission Complete: jeahhhhhhhh send today 09-12-2009

4. Package Received!: JEPPPPPPPPPP :D

yesterday when we come home my neighbour come at the door with a package and when i open it it was my X~mas mission ..............

i was so so HAPPY cause our tree is still standing ( i`m having hard time to do everything away again :) ) so i`m still in X~mas mood hihihihi.......

there was LOTZzzzzzz in the package first a very NICE card and a little TOWEL and a ccoking HAND and a very beautiful SNOWMAN BELL and LOTZZZZZZZzzzzzzz of CANDY ohhhhh i LOVE the CANDY :D:huh: and a real SANTA SOCK with THREE COINZZZZZZZzz very BEAUTYFULL COINZZZZZZZZZZ and SNOWMAN SOUP and a SNOWMAN COOKIE.............

so when i open it all i mae the SNOWMAN SOUP and we drink it and in the same time we eat the COOKIEZZZZZZZZ and CANDY under our X~mas tree :huh::huh:

USTROOPERS THANK YOU VERY MUCHFOR THESE WONDERFULL X~mas MISSION

I was starting to get worried about that package, it sure took a very long time to get to you....I'm glad you liked it!

We had a AMAZING SATERDAY EVENING :DB):D:D

kerstmission001.jpg

also it`s GOOD to see that my missionzzzz make people happy :P

MISTER D THANK YOU FOR PUT THIZZZZZZ TOGETHER :D

OOPZZZZZZZZZZZZ SORRY i wrigth name wrong SORRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY

i mean USYOOPERS

and a other BIG OOPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

i see now that i total forget to say THANKZZZZZZZZZZZ for the 3 wonderfull and very BEAUTIFUL coinzzzzzzzzz..............

ohhhhhhhhhh what rude of me but i do LOVE THEM so THANKKKK YOU SO SO MUCHHHHHHH

:D:D:D

Edited by lorca.nl

So today I had a quiet moment to sit in front of our fireplace and finally open my third mission parcel :-)

Inside was a BIG christmas stocking packed with gifts:

1b7bf053-171a-4061-b613-9951c376a6b7.jpg

Inside was a nice card from Erica_opoly, a lobster ball game, a big christmas tree ornament formed like the Canadian flag, a notepad with a magnet on the back (veeery useful for someone like me, who tends to forget half of the needed things, when I go shopping...) and safely inside a little box THREE cool coins!

The java junkie (yes, I'm a caffeine addict!) and a cute little seashell and a caching in the holidays coin!

Thank You!

812296c8-9684-46ee-8504-f255c3455d2a.jpg

and here is a close-up of my new coins:

b585b4f3-51ae-4b20-b089-31356a41ec91.jpg

Happy new year!

I really, really, really want to thank my secret santa 2009 for making my Christmas complete!!!

:huh:

It's like you've known me forever with what you picked out!! :D

How could you get everything so right and wonderful?? OH YOU SPOILED ME!!! WOW!!!!

AND MY FAVORITE THING IS THE MRS. POTATOHEAD CANDY DISPENSER :):P

Thank you for all the thought, time and care that went into my package!!

THANK YOU UFGATORGIRL!!!! :D

1022e083-f392-498f-b429-575db91e3f9f.jpg

504b8cc8-616c-4be0-815f-c10ca1400257.jpg

1057ec0c-658b-42f4-86e8-61f68b756220.jpg

ohhhhh Butterfly Lady....do you know how to make my son happy or what?? I don't know that I've ever seen a box so crammed pack full of goodies in my life!! and the cost of shipping it here too???!!! Holy butterflies!!! You went soooooooooooo far above and beyond it is truly amazing.

fd8ded09-3226-4408-be89-a3fdacfe481a.jpg

58e95c95-1638-4de9-bdbc-21adf101a21c.jpg

e42cc187-32fe-4c16-8a71-5ab25bac8355.jpg

945decd7-593d-45d6-b9dd-0787839f9197.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU PUT INTO JONAH'S BOX. HE WAS SO EXCITED BEFORE OPENING, DURING OPENING AND STILL NOW. The coins you gave him were above and beyond let alone everything else. oh my goodness...thank you so much....he loves it all....

I'm so sorry to hear this! :anibad:

Your mission was sent 2009/12/04, and I thought that this will be enough time to cross the Atlantic .

I really hope that it is not lost...

I walked in to work this morning to the most wonderful surprise....a box from Germany! I had COMPLETELY forgotten that I'd given my work address (durrrrrr!), so this was a fabulous start to the new year.

Pictures coming shortly, but I was SO HAPPY to get LEBKUCHEN! Love me some lebkuchen! And the marzipan potatoes are hilarious, I hadn't seen those before. I got THREE coins (WOW!); a Red Herring, a FABULOUS Hamburg coin, and a solid color Geocaching logo coin. Thanks SO much for the fantastic package!!!!!

:anibad:

Recieved a wonderful package from Hannuka Harry filled with yummy goodies and a beautiful Kathy's coin. :anibad: It was a great suprise after a long days work.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

IMG_0009-1.jpg

Thank you HH for all your generosity. You really have gone above and beyond to brighten up a lot of people's missions!

Edited by Sofi and Holmbiorn

I received my mission as well!

Actually it was here before christmas, but I wasn't. So I picked it up at the post-office today.

Thank you so much, UKTim, for this nicely filled package! I have to take a picture when I've sorted a few things out.

Thank you again!

Whitby

So The mail delivered today after my holiday hold, and when I got home, there were two boxes on my doorstep.

After dinner, I let the child wander away to watch mickey mouse clubhouse (gotta love 2 year olds) while I use the dinner table to open the packages.

Hanukkah Harry's package was the first I grabbed and so it was the first to be opened.

Inside I find a ton of candy and goodies, a bath soap lollipop, Santa hat, Christmas towels, a wristband that was asent due to a donation in my name to an animal shelter (I liked that one a lot...really neat.), a wooden token, and a pretty green coin which I have no idea what it is! (any info would be awesome)

IMG_0293.jpg

After I opened this one, I go to the other one, which is from CSRA Cruisers.

Inside here I am stunned. First off, I find a very nice letter with some info, and an explanation of the stuff in the box.

My daughter was sent a doll which she very much enjoyed opening up as a present. The doll is either in her room, or in her crib, and as she is currently asleep, I'm not going in there to snag it for a picture. Needless to say, she likes it.

My wife was sent a lot of snowman shaped candy and some stickers and other goodies, and I was sent 3 cache containers (lock and lock, bison tube, and Rx bottle....variety!), a 12 pack of coffees (which my wife tried to steal half of them), a flashlight, a car outlet splitter (which is actually needed between the iphone and the mini dvd for the daughter on long trips), a travel bag dog tag, and a....*gasp* Dragon Ladon coin...which was on my want list.

IMG_0292.jpg

So to Harry and CSRA, Thanks a lot. Neither of you had to do what you did, but I and my family very much appreciate it.

Yesterday, Heather received a replacement mission from CSRA Cruisers, and all I can say is WOW. You really went overboard to make it up to her! Her absolute favorite part of it was the ice cream sundae set (4 bowls, 3 toppings, scoop) plus $5 gift card to buy ice cream...and the little purple monkey (she informed me that she has ALWAYS wanted one). Thank-you CSRA Cruisers...you really did not have to do that...but Heather really appreciates that you did (and me too).

6dfbf1a3-b5c7-4aa2-8fff-2a1a3fe2e9eb.jpg

Well well well! Thank so so very much to Hakali for such a wonderful New Year present! Ben was very excited to open this one up! What a wonderful package of goodies! The scarf is especially wonderful (considering your location, it is an awesome idea!) as it matches my new coat perfectly! The chocolates have already started to be devoured (glad I went running today!)..

Again, thank you so much!

Here are lots of pictures!

e64e6238-4dfe-400d-ab2c-f1ede32b1e92.jpg

a37b4ed6-2995-4953-ba42-081f3f2c117c.jpg

c8fc5b2a-ab40-4308-895b-93bb033cd28b.jpg

c0334b43-99d-499c-add7-416b1724d8ab.jpg

f77aa0c1-a335-4675-ac25-02e530bfa4ec.jpg

8a198fb3-1a5e-4fd6-ad38-6a3b2fda4220.jpg

ba0e997a-5a90-44e1-9cac-ceb7d0e0255d.jpg

3f9355bc-433c-44c4-9944-e4af69140354.jpg

4b89ebc6-ff85-40ed-b86e-6ad4d44713a6.jpg

2c413abf-dcf8-4012-be58-926cdfd09fa1.jpg

Well well well! Thank so so very much to Hakali for such a wonderful New Year present! Ben was very excited to open this one up! What a wonderful package of goodies! The scarf is especially wonderful (considering your location, it is an awesome idea!) as it matches my new coat perfectly! The chocolates have already started to be devoured (glad I went running today!)..

Again, thank you so much!

I haz a huge happy! :D That's AWESOME that it matches, another knitting buddy was like, "You should overdye that, it's so....bland." My biggest disappointment was that the "G" caching logo is kind of difficult to see. Stealth logo; were I to do it over again I'd knit that in a different color entirely.

If you have received your mission, but not posted it yet, Please at least post or email me that it has been received.

Sad to say but the mission I sent has not been received yet, I contacted them and we agree to give it to the 15th but I've already started collecting for a replacement :rolleyes:

We have been out of town for a week, but here are finally pictures of our missions:

Felicia's mission:

f612289d-9248-4325-89ab-a1cb788c9c18.jpg

and the coins:

909ba5e9-2739-4100-9513-b36cbaf77842.jpg

Krister's mission:

e2562f47-6634-477a-b43e-9a0181650958.jpg

and the coins:

dddcbd66-4d4c-4d61-ae3c-f06e74ef66f5.jpg

Camilla's mission:

8e45d63d-fe12-4eaf-a3ed-9ab116dfd1e1.jpg

and the coins:

48b9705b-959c-4975-8df9-f84046eec0f3.jpg

Many, many thanks to our secret santas around the world, and to dhenninger for hosting this mission!

Edited by geosmurfarna

Jermrock III received a very nice box from Hanukah Harry today - Thank you! I'll post a few pics on the weekend (my camera is at work). Thanks again dhenninger for hosting this mission :P

Happy New Year everyone!

Jermrock III and I recieved an extra mission from a generous mystery Santa in Germany! I'll post photos of both of these wonderful gifts tonight or tomorrow :anibad:

ba22f54b-bb10-4e57-a96b-783fff06e931.jpg

8ab85906-5c37-4dc2-bf7e-e445648919b6.jpg

Edited by Erica-opoly

I got a knock on the door today, and Mr. Postman said I needed to sign for a box from Germany! How surprising! I don't know who sent it, but it was wonderful, my wife just loves the necklace, and my son and his friend who is over here went nuts over all the candy that we have never seen before! And the coins! I appreciate them so much, whoever you are Mystery Deutschland Santa!!

THE BOX

0xhwc.jpg

THE GOODIES

dNv92.jpg

THE COINS

8QVfc.jpg

THE NECKLACE FOR MRS. MURPHY (THANK YOU!)

aEbtC.jpg

Again, above and beyond and thank you so much!!

:grin: WOO HOO :D

Today I got home from work on one of the most miserable days it was blowing a gale and chucking it down with rain, and there sitting on the table waiting for me was my secret santa.

And boy did it put a smile on my face.

There was the coolest pair of socks (with bells on!)

A snoopy santa that played jingle bells

Chocolate coins

Candy canes

Marshmallow Christmas Trees

Chocolate Turtles

A star wand

Idaho Spud (have no idea what that is, it will be interesting though as on this side of the pond a spud is slang for potato!!)

3 badges

splat coin

kipsap County Coin

Go Team Touchdown Coin

Balloon UR1 Coin

Beijing Observatory Coin

John Harrison Coin

What an amazing parcel I will try and get some photos up tomorrow

THANK YOU RIVER CACHER THANK YOU

Edited by susiemerlin1

ohhhhh Butterfly Lady....do you know how to make my son happy or what?? I don't know that I've ever seen a box so crammed pack full of goodies in my life!! and the cost of shipping it here too???!!! Holy butterflies!!! You went soooooooooooo far above and beyond it is truly amazing.

fd8ded09-3226-4408-be89-a3fdacfe481a.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU PUT INTO JONAH'S BOX. HE WAS SO EXCITED BEFORE OPENING, DURING OPENING AND STILL NOW. The coins you gave him were above and beyond let alone everything else. oh my goodness...thank you so much....he loves it all....

You are very welcome - Little things count.

When I read ball sports, I automatically thought of our NZ rugby team known as "All Blacks"

Hard to find Good Christmas themed items in October - (I like to mail early, to ensure it gets there) - so went for New Zealand items instead, in the spirit of friendship across national barriers.

It's hot here for Christmas - Summer holiday time.

Johan - the square plastic box is one of the BEST for placing a cache - mostly watertight, due to a double seal system. If you want to paint it, wash it first (dishwasher or soapy water), and then rough up the surface with sandpaper, or a wire brush.

Happy caching.

:lol: WOO HOO :P

Today I got home from work on one of the most miserable days it was blowing a gale and chucking it down with rain, and there sitting on the table waiting for me was my secret santa.

And boy did it put a smile on my face.

There was the coolest pair of socks (with bells on!)

A snoopy santa that played jingle bells

Chocolate coins

Candy canes

Marshmallow Christmas Trees

Chocolate Turtles

A star wand

Idaho Spud (have no idea what that is, it will be interesting though as on this side of the pond a spud is slang for potato!!)

3 badges

splat coin

kipsap County Coin

Go Team Touchdown Coin

Balloon UR1 Coin

Beijing Observatory Coin

John Harrison Coin

What an amazing parcel I will try and get some photos up tomorrow

THANK YOU RIVER CACHER THANK YOU

I can not believe how long this took to get there via Priority Mail.

I am glad to see you enjoyed your package.

I hope to see the USPS show up with my mission soon.

So I got a strange box at work today.

From my Halloween mission secret name!

I had forgotten that crazybear & honey had said they would send me a box of chocolate for Christmas, and it arrived today!

Wife stole the marzipan quickly, and there's two bags that we have no idea what is in them (one translated as gingerbread hearts and the other translated as cathedral east something or another)

However, THANK YOU for the chocolate! There will be much negotiations as to who gets what out of the box.

So I got a strange box at work today.

From my Halloween mission secret name!

I had forgotten that crazybear & honey had said they would send me a box of chocolate for Christmas, and it arrived today!

Wife stole the marzipan quickly, and there's two bags that we have no idea what is in them (one translated as gingerbread hearts and the other translated as cathedral east something or another)

However, THANK YOU for the chocolate! There will be much negotiations as to who gets what out of the box.

The translations are correct.

I hope the chocolate are the right for you.

Greatings René

1. Participating: Yes, email sent 16-Oct-09

2. Received Name: Yes, email received 01-Nov-09

3. Mission Complete: Yes, mailed 23-Nov-09

4. Package Received!: YES! It arrived late last week and I opened it right away (there is no sense pretending that I have any willpower about these things at all) -- it was a FANTASTIC package! I am going to try and post a description and pictures with my thank you sometime today.

Hi, I know you received your santa mission early, but never saw your pics.

I need to know If everything was OK. :unsure:

Oh my goodness Turlutortue! It was absolutely wonderful! I did say I was going to post pictures and a thank you but to be honest, time slipped away from me. I gave birth to my daughter the week after I received the package and I had a million things on my to-do list before that date. SORRY! So I am just now returning to the forums to get caught up -- I apologize. It was never my intent to make you feel like the package was not appreciated. Pictures WILL BE forthcoming but I can't guarantee it will be today...hopefully by the end of the weekend.

Sorry again,

ELTADA

I gave birth to my daughter the week after I received the package and I had a million things on my to-do list before that date. SORRY!

Sorry again,

ELTADA

:unsure: CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wouldn't be worrying about geocoins when your daughter was just born! That's the best Secret Santa present ever! Errr well not so secret I guess...

Thanks murpheyrulz! :) She was a pretty good Christmas present!

Well, seeing my time on the forums is sporadic at best, I thought I better post these while I had a free moment (though it's about to run out as I hear the little one stirring!).

I received two coins off my seeking list -- I think that is always a very thoughtful thing...random coins are great but to go to the effort to locate coins that are on a seeking list requires a lot of extra effort -- THANK YOU!

The other wonderful surprise was two handmade items by Jacqueline herself. The angel ornament and framed flower...both are beautiful and it's clear you have great talent!

The napkins and banner will be used next year (we didn't entertain this year due to the baby but we usually have a houseful during the holidays and these will be handy). The soap is going into my bathroom after I am done my post...it smells nice and is made of glycerin which I have heard is good for dry skin.

The turtle chocolates were very fitting -- :unsure: and I have to say, they are one of my most favourite of all chocolates. My mom and I use to devour an entire box in one sitting when I was a kid! (well, maybe not one sitting but pretty close). These will go into the freezer and I will eat them up once my wee one can handle me eating chocolate again (yes, it's true, I had to quit eating chocolate cold turkey...no fun!).

Thanks again Turlutortue!

c1e1cd11-93c3-4a8d-8292-ba5e754994f0.jpg

6c5f51cd-9584-431b-b288-830d1ff76bcf.jpg