Secret Santa 2009

dhenninger

Grandson's mission arrived today from HoHoHo. He was all excited when he opened the mailbox and their was a box for him.

He got lots of nice things. He got a hat and a thermos which is now down back with him because that is just what he needed for ice fishing although he calls it ice shacking.

bc67a702-66b4-45e1-a6b7-1d065c31c960.jpg

He got these two coins. He loves the brown one which is a golem team geocoin and he got his own ammo can. They are both in his treasure box of geocoins.187bab25-65fa-4c01-bbed-51f0349390aa.jpg

He got this bear which he is trying to read the name of the bear.

85d7846b-af66-40d3-9f9f-cf329602b623.jpg

He got his light up thing that he loves.

2b6e466b-1dab-4aab-9e7c-54885d654d58.jpg

Thank you HoHoHo. You made this boy very, very happy.

Toojin, thanks for posting a pic of my sons picture of your cat. He was literally crying at how bad he thought that pic was. I told him it was great and I refused to let him get another card to send you. I love it.

Mike

Tell Luke that it was a purr-fect picture !! Toojin's sister, Harmony, sits in the window and practices making her neck short and then long. I don't know how she does it exactly, but it is funny to watch as she stretches and shrinks...

Santa brought all these goodies for Papa. Thank you Santa. He got a Connecticut coin and a snowball which he had neither and likes very much. He got candy, a cache with things to put in and a bah humbug, sometimes he is but nor often so that one made us laugh that Santa knew him so well.

8866f1b4-35ea-4498-8456-3c842440b0bc.jpg

Nana got all these goodies from Opalsns. Thank you so very much. I now have a blind acorn geocoin which has been on my wish list for a long time. There was a coin for me to send out for Todie's Wild Ride which I thought was really nice because it is a gift that will keep on giving and will be sent out very soon. Oh the M&M's saved me a trip to the store because my husband and grandson likes popcorn with M&M's. I remembered the popcorn but forgot the M&M's so that was a gift meant to be. The dish has snowman's and I love anything with snowman's so thank you. It is very much appreciated.

9eab1ca1-e089-46c9-93f6-2083b5a1efe5.jpg

Thank you all for a great time and Merry Christmas.

During our holiday (actually at the first day) we opened the two secret xmas boxes.

We got all excited as you can see:

xmashoedjes.jpg

Jetske opened her German box which had two nice coins, a snowy Santa and lots of candy!

jetskedoos.jpg

Millie received a British box with nice xmas gifts, a lock and lock box and a wonderfull horse coin!

My son popped the cracker above my head, luckely no big mess :-)

pop.jpg

We really enjoyed making the boxes to send to our recipients and also had fun opening the boxes!

Thank you to our three secret Santas.

Today we open our Secret Santa gifts and was surprised about this what we have receive....many many thanks to our "wichtels" you do a great job and we are very happy to receive so nice christmas gifts...

first our Cat search for his...but nothing of interrest found... :ph34r:

Cat_Search.jpg

then Madda (Martha) open her mission...what a big package...wow!

Mission%20Madda.jpg

We all know now who the unknown secret santa is :rolleyes: ...many thanks to you, very nice coins (i long search for these) and great gifts.

and then i opened mine...Mission Heiggo (Heiko)...very nice with many handmade christmas things.Great!

Mission%20Heiggo.jpg

many thanks to you...unknown secret santa, this gifts are very beautiful and a very nice coin which i've never seen before...

We wish all a happy christmas time and next year we will go on...this year was first time for us to being secret sant and we hope we doing a good job.

Many Greetings from Germany and many thanks for this nice time to spend for us...

Martha & Heiko

Edited by still-hide

Jermrock III opened his Secret Santa package and was a little dissapointed that there wasn't really any christmasy gifts. I won't rehash everything that's been said, but I am glad that the children who recieved a similar package as their Secret Santa missions will be getting a Christmassy package as well!

I hope that our other package arrives in a timely manner, If it doesn't we'll send another one :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas everyone! We're off to enjoy a supper of Horsderves (I think I spelled that right?) and a few beer while watching season one of the Thirsty Traveller :ph34r:

GeeOCachers:

Please check your mailbox. Your package was mailed on the 14th, and should be arriving any day now.

Will do! We are hoping it arrives today! :ph34r: Thanks!!

Me too. Never believe anything the government guys tell you. "Four to seven days" my patootie. For what it's worth, mine hasn't shown up yet either, so we're in the same boat! :rolleyes:

Many, many thanks to my Secret Santa! My mission package arrived and was chock full o' goodies!

The mission box still hiding all of it's wonderful secrets...

DSCN0721.jpg

A tantalizing peek of how full the box really was...

DSCN0722.jpg

A whole pile of wrapped goodies...

DSCN0723.jpg

Everything unwrapped. A book that I can't wait to read, some yummy Lindt candies and candy canes, a pair of socks (how on earth did you know I have a serious thing for socks???), the cutest dish scrubby I've ever seen, and a great wrought iron reindeer candle holder!

DSCN0724.jpg

A close-up of the FOUR coins! A new Karma (I missed the sale so I was thrilled!!), a Seashell micro (direct from me seeking list!), and GCF 2007 (I'd never seen this one but love it!), and the first of two snowballs I got hit with today!

DSCN0725.jpg

Thanks again for everything and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

During xmas I've to work with my balloons in a restaurant.

Today I prepared a xmas sledge with Rudolph.

Tonight I finished it of with the reins and gave Rudloph a bell ( a received from Uktim in this mission) But the picture was taken this afternoon.

So I'm wishing all forum visitors a happy xmas!

santaslee.jpg

This is awesome!! :rolleyes:

Happy Christmas to all from Down under.

Well into Christmas dayafternoon now.

Got a Oregon GPS under my tree - so, since we had no family here this morning, went out into the summer sunshine and cleaned up a few local caches.

Grandson and his parents arriving for a BBQ in 3 hours.

Chicken on the spit, fresh corn and new potatoes....

Followed by Meringue nests with fresh raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and chocolate mousse!

Yum.

Just a light meal, as we are heading south to meet the latest addition - our grand daughter Casey, born 10 December.

Well, I meet her on the 11th - used my Christmas bonus to buy a one day return flight!

What a wonderful year!

All of our missions have been mailed out and the last where mailed 2nd day on Monday early so they will be there on Wednesday so keep a eye out your window for the mail man.

I am sure it will be worth the wait for these,

We are waiting on two of ours but we will be waiting to open these until Christmas Day so it is fine if they show up at the last minute.

I hope everyone enjoys there missions and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all.

1. Participating:River Cacher

2. Received Name:Yes

3. Mission Complete:Mailed out of us Express mail 6 to 10 days.

4. Package Received!:NOT YET

1. Participating:River Tinkerbell

3. Mission Complete:Sending 2 day mail YES

4. Package Received!:YES

1. Participating:River Princess

3. Mission Complete:sending 2 day mail YES

4. Package Received!: NOT YET

1. Participating:River Dancer

4. Package Received! YES Three wonderful looking packages. Dad said i must wait until christmas. URGHHHHH

1. Participating:River Boarder

4. Package Received!: YES

1. Participating:River Ziggy (Kitty)

3. Mission Complete:Sending 2 day mail

4. Package Received!:MEOWWWWYES. I have been told i must wait as well.

Thanks for hosting the mission and making sure we all had fun this year.

Still waiting on My River Cacher Mission and River Princess mission is on the way.

My mission was sent way over two weeks ago priority 10 day and it has still not made it to its destination:?(

I hope everyone enjoys there missions.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

As I load up my picture I've just thought I'm not sure when I confirmed that it was received, so apologies if you were our Secret Santa, feeling very embarressed :rolleyes: . We did recieve it and we are very thankful. We've just opened all the many little packages and the sweets have been demolished, but there are still a few left for the picture.

2af41195-a33e-4dc2-aedb-4075716d433a.jpg

There are 5 geocoins - a key one, a turtle, a cache gods one, a canyonland one and a ship's wheel with "Second Cache on the right and straint on till morning". Also you can't see in the pic so well, a smiley pin badge, two Christmas rings that were a big hit with Miss baggy_blackhams and two erasers that were chosen by master baggy_blackhams.

Thank you Santa and a very Merry Christmas to everyone else.

As of the 19th of December I didn't receive my mission in the mail... however, I'm on vacation out of the province and won't be able to check the mail until the 28th of this month... so I'll let you guys know if it's good after that

Santa seems to be a bit slow this year, but he told me he's quite sure your mission under way :rolleyes::ph34r::o:D:D

1. Participating: E-mail sent 10/25/09

2. Received Name: 11/01/09

3. Mission Complete: Yes in the Mail today 12/12/09

4. Package Received!: ARRIVED 12/19/2009

Mission Update

Mission arrived today :wub: :

f2c4f82d-9857-4064-b571-311125d64a81.jpg

MMMMMMMM Reeses Peanutbutter Cups my favorite :D

One box is just teasing us, as it says "Do Not Open Until Christmas" :rolleyes: that is not fair :o .

Well rules are rules.

The card was extra special as it had a great seasonal drawing from Zariah:

eb95e8e8-5c8f-4dae-bbf4-0b574b104275.jpg

Hope she doesn't mind but I may re-gift to Fredhead as he is still waiting :ph34r:

Thank you Zariah and D.J. J Rock errr... I mean Secret Santa

We will post more pictures when we unwrap the packages.

Zariah just a quick update...

I was good and I waitied until this morning to open my gift :D

I do not know how you did it, but you did :unsure:

THANK YOU

I will try and get to the camera to take a few pictures but now my kids know what they look like right after

thry opening their gifts ;):P:)

Well... Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, the mother-in-law was stirring; she was keeping up to the mouse. :)

We had finished our Christmas Eve dinner and had watched a movie when my mother-in-law was making noises that it was time for all good children to go to bed (at 8:30 :D well she is in her late 80’s). That was when I decided that one gift should be opened and seeing that it already was Christmas morn in the Netherlands that should be the gift to open. Now my mother-in-law has never visited any other country (though we tried) so when we explained that this gift came all the way from over there, she asked “who the H do you know over there” Ahh I can’t lie she did use that H word. ;)

We explained that cachers exchanged gifts with each other all over the world, her comment was “It’s a small world after all”; sorry ma, Disney has the rights to that one :D . So the opening of this Secret Santa was shared with family, Thank You Secret Santa.

The box was chockfull of gifts and a stocking, all wrapped; first the colourful sprinkled chocolate cookies were taken out then one present and another, another, another, another; my goodness Santa you put too many gifts into this box or I was a very good boy :o . The presents were passed out so that the four of us could each have our own to open, when they were open my daughter said “Again” ( she’s 30 but a child at heart, I blame it on her mother, who else would she get it from) :D . And again we passed out the gifts from Santa but this time she grabbed the envelope and comment that this was heavy (and it was).

So the gifts are unwrapped and I must thank my Secret Santa for all the lovely gifts, two ceramic tree ornaments, Christmas decorated candles, a window ornament and a lovely Christmas dinner bell which will call our family to Christmas dinner tonight.

Oh and in the envelope were a lovely card and two geocoins, a Christmas tree and a Pirates coin with a wonderful full mast pirates’ ship to go into my collection.

He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,

And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.

But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight,

"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

As they came out of the box004-1.jpg

All unwrapped

003.jpg

I was a good girl (for a change...) and waited until christmas before I opened myparcel from Jonesboro...

And I can only say WOW!!!

So many Yummies, a christmasy geocaching pin, and four Coins!

I love them all! Now I can move the "Earn Your Stripes" and the Peacock from my wishlist to my Keepers list! And the christmas lobster is really great, I love the red with gold and I love sunflowers, too, so the Kansas sunshine is veeeery welcome (I don't have this version :-)

THANK YOU, my SECRET SANTA!!!

and here are some pictures:

My box under the tree (in Germany we open our gifts on the evening of the 24th, but I opened this one this morning like in the US, so it was the last box under the tree...)

83636518-6026-4ed5-8204-48c1d65e97f7.jpg

A lot of tasty things and my great coins:

0431e4c2-0e82-4a18-a00f-841267c74b33.jpg

And a close up:

cce24fce-d358-43fe-bb27-fa1797563090.jpg

Have a nice christmas!!!!!!

(edited to write the word christmas correctly... too mch sugar in my brain...)

Edited by Chur

I was a good girl (for a change...) and waited until christmas before I opened myparcel from Jonesboro...

And I can only say WOW!!!

So many Yummies, a christmasy geocaching pin, and four Coins!

I love them all! Now I can move the "Earn Your Stripes" and the Peacock from my wishlist to my Keepers list! And the christmas lobster is really great, I love the red with gold and I love sunflowers, too, so the Kansas sunshine is veeeery welcome (I don't have this version :-)

THANK YOU, my SECRET SANTA!!!

Have a nice christmas!!!!!!

(edited to write the word christmas correctly... too mch sugar in my brain...)

I'm so glad the package arrived safely AND that you liked it! It was fun to figure out which coin(s) you liked/needed, and there is nothing better than being able to move coins from your seeking list to your keepers list. :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, you good girl, you!

4. Package Received!: Yes, 12/19/09 from Solan109, but I don't open it before Christmas...

Glad you got it in time, Hope you like what's inside. Merry Christmas to you :)

Yes, I like it very much! I'll take some pictures next days, so everyone can see what was in this great package...

Thanx so much!!!

And merry christmas to all coin addicts :o

mission 1 - drneal

1. Participating: e-mail sent 10-16-09

2. Received Name: 11-1-09

3. Mission Complete: going out Friday

4. Package Received!: 11-24-09

Holding onto the mission package until Christmas...should be a big lift for me to open it on the holiday...thank you santa!

Or maybe I should have said G'Day Santa!

Thank you Garden Gorilla! A box jammed with candies, a wreath for my RV, a card I just never saw at our local mega mart, a frog key ring with a clicker for Heineken, a travel bug, and the coins, neither of which I had (that's a pretty major accomplishment :) .) I especially like your personalized coin!

SANY0129-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-4-2.jpg

I held this mission for a little over a month, so I would have something special for the holiday...this mission traveled a long way to bring me a little Christmas joy! Thanks again.

mission 2 - myheine (heineken)

2. Received Name: 11-2-09

3. Mission Complete: goin out Friday

4. Package Received!: 12-23-09

Didn't tell Heine I got it yet...he can open his with me on Friday...thank you santa!

Pictures to follow later..that way I get to post twice!

mission 1 - drneal

3. Mission Complete: going out Friday

4. Package Received!: 11-24-09

Holding onto the mission package until Christmas...should be a big lift for me to open it on the holiday...thank you santa!

Or maybe I should have said G'Day Santa!

Thank you Garden Gorilla! A box jammed with candies, a wreath for my RV, a card I just never saw at our local mega mart, a frog key ring with a clicker for Heineken, a travel bug, and the coins, neither of which I had (that's a pretty major accomplishment .) I especially like your personalized coin!

I held this mission for a little over a month, so I would have something special for the holiday...this mission traveled a long way to bring me a little Christmas joy! Thanks again.

mission 2 - myheine (heineken)

2. Received Name: 11-2-09

3. Mission Complete: goin out Friday

4. Package Received!: 12-23-09

Didn't tell Heine I got it yet...he can open his with me on Friday...thank you santa!

Pictures to follow later..that way I get to post twice!

Heineken was also honored with a fabulous mission.

A pretty card, wrapped presents, his very own christmas stocking, scooby doo stickers, a doggie ornament, a tug rope, some cookies for me, and a geocoin pouch!

SANY0133-1.jpg

SANY0135-1.jpg

Heineken let me open his presents while he played with his new toy...

SANY0132-1.jpg

and inside were some coins diguised as ornaments...

IMG_0002_NEW-1-1.jpg

which I'll admit I hid from him (payment for the Dog Father,)...by again distracting him with his new toy...

SANY0132-1.jpg

Also wrapped for Heine were a set of deer antlers and santa costume for me to wear to amuse him...

SANY0136-1.jpg

including a santa suit that though small I did manage to put on....

edited out...(this is a family forum and some people might still be eating their Christmas dinners!)

Having worn the suit and antlers for Heineken's amusment,

SANY0136-1.jpg

I decided to sit down and eat one of the christmas cookies, which although beautifully decorated, tasted strangely like a milkbone (I pledged a fraternity in college...yes, I know what milkbones taste like :) .)

SANY0138-1.jpg

Thank you Santa Paws for a wonderful mission, and to all, a good night!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

1. Participating:Six Little Spookies

2. Received Name:1-11-09

3. Mission Complete: :) Not yet. :o I'm sorry. ;) But it'll go out in a day or two!

4. Package Received!: 20 Dec 09ish

First the bad news: I was delayed in returning from Iraq longer than I had anticipated, and so arrived home two weeks late to a rush of Christmas preparation. In all the scramble I was unable to get my mission sent out on time. But I now have it completed and will get it in the mail by Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Now the good news:

We got our package! Thanks Santa!

We opened our package to find a Santa stocking filled with an ornament, candy (which the Little Spookies got into right away), a Kuntry Kashin coin, a Snowglobe coin and a Manhatten skaters non-trackable. And we got hit by a Snowball! Don't know how it survived the trip down here!

194be2a3-0dce-44ba-a0b1-87aa385e9b06.jpg

1. Participating:Six Little Spookies

2. Received Name:1-11-09

3. Mission Complete: :) Not yet. :o I'm sorry. ;) But it'll go out in a day or two!

4. Package Received!: 20 Dec 09ish

First the bad news: I was delayed in returning from Iraq longer than I had anticipated, and so arrived home two weeks late to a rush of Christmas preparation. In all the scramble I was unable to get my mission sent out on time. But I now have it completed and will get it in the mail by Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Now the good news:

We got our package! Thanks Santa!

We opened our package to find a Santa stocking filled with an ornament, candy (which the Little Spookies got into right away), a Kuntry Kashin coin, a Snowglobe coin and a Manhatten skaters non-trackable. And we got hit by a Snowball! Don't know how it survived the trip down here!

194be2a3-0dce-44ba-a0b1-87aa385e9b06.jpg

Welcome back home!

I waited to open my mission, from santa ,did you know he's from AZ??

me and zariah opened it this morning, and wow packed full of bags of candy!! many coins, stuffed anmls, lots of stuff, every time i turned around Zariah was runnin off with a bag of candy! hahahaa it was a very good mission, im gonna post some pics here in a day or so, just takin a quick break,, its been a great christmas!!! Thanks sooo much for all the great stuff!!! we had alot of fun opening it!!!

57 glad to hear you liked your mission,, we had fun putting it togeather, cant wait for your pics

finding irish 4,, also glad to hear it was worth the wait!!! Zariah is happy you were like a kid in a candy store!! cant wait to see your pics too!!

Merry Christmas every one!!!!! :)

Ok so I held out and waited until today to open the most awesome Secret Santa present ever. A huge thank you to MattiFnatti and his mom Grodan for so many special gifts. I can't believe all the wonderful snowman related items. I really liked the Swedish newspapers and the gorgeous tissues inside the box. Great candy, ornaments, stickers, soaps and so many goodies that I was blown away. I just loved the snowman necklace and earrings. I just can't believe the Neptune's compass and the pirate pathtags-you absolutely rock. Also received a Christmas star and travel gnome coins. AND to top it all off a birtday present-a beautiful necklace that has my birthstone in it. Unbelievable--the whole thing.You give really good secret santa. Thank you so much and hope your holidays are great. My computer isn't working so I had to use a friends to do this post so no pics at this point, but hopefully so.

I think maybe Santa is from AR??? :o Merry Christmas to you and Zariah!

hahahahaha oh yeah..AR,thats tooooo funnie..., hey it was long week..or er,, um the elfs made me do it..

hehee seem hes from the same place as you,,, hummmmm :) any way thanks santa ;) for the great stuff,, will be gittin up some pics here soon

I think maybe Santa is from AR??? ;) Merry Christmas to you and Zariah!

hahahahaha oh yeah..AR,thats tooooo funnie..., hey it was long week..or er,, um the elfs made me do it..

hehee seem hes from the same place as you,,, hummmmm :o any way thanks santa :D for the great stuff,, will be gittin up some pics here soon

hehe Tis ok. A LOT of people get Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), AND Alaska (AL) all mixed up when using their abbreviations. :D:)

I would like to send out a huge thank you to my secret santa!

I loved the unique and lovely Christmas ornaments. They found themselves front and center on our Tree. The M&M's started out as mine, but then my 2 year old nephew found that I was eating them. After tasting only one he decided he loved them. With one little "peezz" he had them and off to show my dad what he had gotten. Although, I must admit ... he forgot all about them when I was opening the coins! He plopped himself down in my lap and began "helping" me unwrap them. They were absolutely beautiful. I really love the flag on the back of the coin, and the "Found it smiley" pin had us all laughing.

I ended up having to bribing my nephew into giving back my pin and coins! While looking at them he said "pretty ... mine." Like earlier, with this he was once again running to my father to show him his prizes! I'm not sure who enjoyed the mission more: me (receiving it), my nephew (eating and running around), or the rest of the family (watching me chase aforementioned nephew around the house).

Once again thank you so much for the thoughtful mission, and an afternoon of laughs! We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!

Thank you to all our secret Santas.

We really enjoyed putting together all of our missions, we hope that those who received them liked them too! Especially those that went over seas, there was much more in the missions than what was sent. But when I got to the post office I soon realized I didn't have the $200.00 to ship them as is, so I had to condense them down to a flat rate box. We managed to fit in the important things (the coins) plus a few goodies, but next year I think we'll just do one or two missions so we can go a little more crazy! :lol:

Mission 1: Sofi

1. Participating: Yes, Email Sent

3. Mission Complete: Shipped 12/2/09 - Recieved! :D

4. Package Received!: Yes, 12/18/09 and WOW!!! Thank you Grodan Family for an AWESOME mission! It was very generous of you and we *loved* everything! :D

Xmas2009009a.jpg

Xmas2009010a.jpg

Xmas2009011a.jpg

Xmas2009015a.jpg

Four coins! All from our seeking list! :D

Xmas2009018a.jpg

Mission 2: Holmbiorn

3. Mission Complete: Shipped 12/2/09

4. Package Received!: 12/17/09 Thank you!

Christmas09027.jpg

Mission 3: New Baby Boy Geocacher - Due in Jan

3. Mission Complete: Shipped 12/2/09 - Received! :D

4. Package Received!: Yes, 12/18/09

Two more coins from our seeking list! :D

Xmas2009014a.jpg

Mission 4: Loki and Freya (Cats)

1. Participating: Yes. Email Sent

3. Mission Complete: Shipped 11/30/09

4. Package Received!: Yes, 12/17/09 - Freya was being camera shy and hiding, but Loki dove right in to start playing! Thank you so much, they love all the toys and the coins are wonderful!Christmas09023.jpg

Christmas09024.jpg

Christmas09021.jpg

On Christmas Eve, at midnight we opened our package. :D

It was full of nicely wrapped little gifts.

tortue1.jpg

After the unwrapping we were very happy to find a nice card, some candies and chocolates, two personnalized t-shirts with a picture of our geodog, treats for our dogs, foaming bath cream, cute little napkins and two very original creations from Turlutortue herself :D

There were also two coins from our seeking list, a Colorado Columbine and a RC Firetruck :D

tortue2.jpg

Thanks Turlutortue! I give you a big hug. :D

Merci Turlutortue! Je te donne une grosse étreinte comme celle que l'on s'est donnée à la cabane à sucre lors du jeu organisé par le DJ :D

I love those missions :lol:

pat1609 and I opened our packages on Christmas eve. I'd like to post a few pictures here but unfortunately my mobile phone didn't work right. So all I can say to our secret Sants ist: Thank you very much, we really enjoy your gifts Thanks to dhenninger who organized this mission. We hope you all have a good time,

doc256 and pat1609

On Christmas Eve, at midnight we opened our package. :D

It was full of nicely wrapped little gifts.

tortue1.jpg

After the unwrapping we were very happy to find a nice card, some candies and chocolates, two personnalized t-shirts with a picture of our geodog, treats for our dogs, foaming bath cream, cute little napkins and two very original creations from Turlutortue herself :D

There were also two coins from our seeking list, a Colorado Columbine and a RC Firetruck :D

tortue2.jpg

Thanks Turlutortue! I give you a big hug. :D

Merci Turlutortue! Je te donne une grosse étreinte comme celle que l'on s'est donnée à la cabane à sucre lors du jeu organisé par le DJ :D

I love those missions :lol:

Glad you like everything. Donno how you kept it unopenned that long!

Merci pour ton amitié Claire et à toi aussi Claude. Bonne Année 2010 de géocaching.

Got back home within the hour from our vacation... first place I went was to check the mail hoping to find a package from my secret Santa... nothing was in there... :rolleyes:

Can the organizer please verify if the package was sent out or at least when it was? I sent my package out and was hoping to have one in return... :D

Got back home within the hour from our vacation... first place I went was to check the mail hoping to find a package from my secret Santa... nothing was in there... :rolleyes:

Can the organizer please verify if the package was sent out or at least when it was? I sent my package out and was hoping to have one in return... :D

Your person responded on Friday that it had been mailed (11/30 i think). You should have received it by now ;) Hopefully it was not lost in the mail.

Your person responded on Friday that it had been mailed (11/30 i think). You should have received it by now ;) Hopefully it was not lost in the mail.

Here's hoping... kinda disappointing not seeing it in the mailbox when I got back today. I was really looking forward to it

I miss a mission for HunnyBunny. Wonder if it has been sent or not.

For us other all missions has been received. Also all we sent out has been confirmed as received.

Thank you dhenninger for doing this great fun mission!!

Happy New Year!

grodan Karin

It was mailed on 12/7 from Canada.

Another mission in the hands of the Canada Post

I miss a mission for HunnyBunny. Wonder if it has been sent or not.

For us other all missions has been received. Also all we sent out has been confirmed as received.

Thank you dhenninger for doing this great fun mission!!

Happy New Year!

grodan Karin

It was mailed on 12/7 from Canada.

Another mission in the hands of the Canada Post

B) Ok then, I will give it a couple of months. I have had bad luck with Canadamail earlier but it has always arrived in the end.

Thank you for looking it up.

grodan Karin