Secret Santa 2009

dhenninger

I received my Christmas mission Saturday. Oh my! TeamEccs21 was my Secret Santa and they did waayyy too much! I found a Sepp and Berta Tranquility from my seeking list! Oh my goodness.. it is the most beautiful coin I have ever seen! Thank you. They didn't stop there... TeamEccs21 also sent me their personal, a GCC poker chip, pathtags, a TB : -) , a MWGB lanyard, and a Christmas tag. Oh! A set of rooster coasters and a neat glass rooster filled with soup mix! It was so much. I laughed and cried at the same time. Thank you Secret Santas....

May your holidays be merry and bright.

Love,

Molly aka Chickahominy

News...!

1. Participating #1: Madda (email sent 10/27/09)

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes

4. Package Received!: Yes

5. Opened?: No :antenna:

1. Participating #2: Heiggo (email sent 10/27/09)

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes

4. Package Received!: Yes

5. Opened?: No :antenna:

Greetings and many thanks to our "Wichtel" and all a happy time with christmas,

Martha & Heiko

Edited by still-hide

1. Participating: yes

2. Received Name: yes

3. Mission Complete: Posted to Germany today (different town to my received parcel), later than planned, but I am sure it will be worth waiting for :antenna:

4. Package Received: a package arrived on the 5th from Regensburg, Germany (waiting til the big day to open it, currently it's under the tree)!

Edited by Dorsetgal & GeoDog

Mission #1: sunsetmeadowlark

Participating - Yes, email sent 10/17/09

Name Received - Yes, 11/1/09

Outgoing package Mailed - Yes, 11/12/09

Incoming package Received - Not yet

Mission #2: StarWarsCam

Incoming package Received - Yes, 11/21/09 - Thanks Maine Family!

Mission #3: Blue Montana/Briar Rose/Nuka (dogs)

Incoming package Received - Yes, 12/3/09 - Thanks DrNeal & Heineken!

Person mission:

3. Mission complete - yes!!

4. Mission received yes!! now iI must wait patiently until Christmas....if I can!!

GeoDog Julia mission:

3. Mission complete: bow wow(means yes)

4. Mission received: yap yap( also means yes); now we are arguing cuz she does not want to wait until Christmas...we have a deal - she has to hold out for as long as I do!1

Not need to worry about Mission #1

I just spoke to the person who has you. They are waiting on a coin to complete their package. But it should be there for the big day.

I finally got our missions mailed out today...my laptop died last week, so I was a little slower that I planned (sorry), but they are all on their way. We received 2 missions so far, but have resisited opening them yet.

We'll post thank-you's (and pictures) when we do.

Heather's mission:

1. Participating: yup

2. Received Name: yup

3. Mission Complete: yup

4. Package Received

Brenda's mission:

4. Package Received: yup

Mom's mission:

4. Package Received: yup

I'm ready, Just trying to get sugary, sweet, candy,caffinie, treats to keep these little ones jumping around for days. TEE HEE !!

Golly Gee, I hope they get all the way over there before Christmas.

What's that Lassie ? Timmy found the candy and is eating it all up in the Barn ? Get Help Boy !!! Timmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy, NNNOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Mission #1

1. Participating: YES

2. Received Name: YES

3. Mission Complete: YES

4. Package Received!:

Mission #2

4. Package Received!:

Mission #3

4. Package Received!:

I received my Christmas mission Saturday. Oh my! TeamEccs21 was my Secret Santa and they did waayyy too much! I found a Sepp and Berta Tranquility from my seeking list! Oh my goodness.. it is the most beautiful coin I have ever seen! Thank you. They didn't stop there... TeamEccs21 also sent me their personal, a GCC poker chip, pathtags, a TB : -) , a MWGB lanyard, and a Christmas tag. Oh! A set of rooster coasters and a neat glass rooster filled with soup mix! It was so much. I laughed and cried at the same time. Thank you Secret Santas....

May your holidays be merry and bright.

Love,

Molly aka Chickahominy

So glad you liked it. We were a little concerned that the glass rooster wouldn't make it in one piece. Don't loose that gift tag, it's trackable as well.

Merry Christmas ans a Happy new year :antenna:

Not need to worry about Mission #1

I just spoke to the person who has you. They are waiting on a coin to complete their package. But it should be there for the big day.

LOL! I wasn't worried but I do really appreciate you checking!

1. Participating: LustyPirateQueen

2. Received Name: yes 11-1-09

3. Mission Complete: yes 12-4-09

4. Package Received!: YES 12-15-09

I am SO excited to receive such a beautifully decorated gift box from Sweden. My willpower is usually very strong, but is weakening rapidly and don't think I can hold out until Christmas. My husband said I looked like a little kid receiving their hearts desire when the post lady put the box in my hands. I won't look at the return name yet as I'm trying really really hard not to open, and as soon as I see who it's from, all bets are off. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Mission #1

3. Mission Complete: mailed today

4. Package Received!: A package from Montana was received last week. I'll open it soon! :antenna: Thank you!

Mission #2

3. Mission Complete: mailed today

4. Package Received!:

Mission 1: girl doggie..........

1. Participating: Lorca

2. Received Name: JEPPPPPPP 02-11-2009

3. Mission Complete: jeahhhhhhh send today 09-12-2009

4. Package Received!: JEPP TODAY I GOT THE REST .........

today our doorbel ring and i saw santa and mam was`t home so i was a little like :D:santa:

then i hear our car and that meanzzzzzz MAMMMMMMM HOMMMEEEEEEEEEEE and i see her step out the car and i hear tolk with santa cause he was`t left jet so i was :grin::grin::grin:........

how did i know taht santa did come bring me something well RANDOLFFF told me hihihihihihihi........

anyway i was barking and jumping that she had to hurry come in i was a little onpatient :santa:

and mam come in and JEPP it was for me so mam ask me or i wanted to open now or wait till X~MAS and i was like NOOOOOOOOO OPEN NOWWWWWWWWWWW as i watch that little box under the X~mas tree now for a week and santa told me that it would make my mam happy so ...........

oke i open the box see.............

lorcasmissie001.jpg

FOOKZZZ SO SO SO MUCH WAS IN there where two nice BANDANNA`S and i ask mam to put one on and there was a COOL BLEU DOGGIE in and ofcorse i wanted to meet him first ........

lorcasmissie004.jpg

and there was a WONDERFULL TRAVEL BOWL IN and a RED WOOF HOOK mam is so so happy with it cause for some strange reason she has only hook for her towels and NON for mine so now i have my OWN HOOK :-)

lorcasmissie005.jpg

also there was a WONDERFULL card in and i was a little in shock JEPP in SHOCK cause in that card was a little suprise .................

it was a MYSTERY COIN and i was saing to mam: MAMMMMMMMMMM I GOT MY VERY OWN MYSTERY COIN i`m in tearzzzzzzzzz SANTA........

oke now you all ask your self WHAT MYSTERY COIN wellllllll it is a DARK NIGHT MYSTERY jepp jepp jepp.....

the funny part is it`s number 173 and my mam`s birthday is 17 year 73 so see 173 :santa:

see it yoiur self it`s little cute coin but a BIGGGGGGGGGGG MEANING ...............

lorcasmissie007.jpg

now about the thing i got before that was also given by HANSUM SANTA ...........

my mam is a little strange with X~mas tree`s she don`t have a normal crib like most people NOOOOO she has a dalmation crib and she don`t has a normal top NOOOOOOOOOO she has two little snowdollzzzzzzz see how strange ..........

kerstboom005.jpg

anyway as mam has two snowdollzzzzzz on top that must be her and dad i was alwayzzzzzz a little jalourzzzz on that cause i was only under the tree and i wanna be with mam on TOP .........

hihihihihihi SANTA must be have hear that cause SANTA did MAKE ME jepp jepp jepp ME ME ME ME and now i`m on TOP of the tree to close by MAM and DAD :P

lorcasmissie006.jpg

oke now i tell you all what was in i believe ............

ohhhhhhhh i did`t tell you everything cause there where coinzzzzz in for mam to and it are BEAUTY`ZZZZZZZZZZZ i wanna have them but as SANTE spoild me so much i told mam OKE YOU MAY HAVE THEM but only cause i wanna let you make a piczzzzzz of them :)

lorcasmissie012.jpg

JEAHHHHHH like i said REAL BEAUTY`ZZZZZZ hù ............

ohhhhhhh and before i forget some of you know that i have a little brother called BRUNO and SANTA was so so SWEET to put TWO BANDANNA`S in so SANTA if you don`t mind i give one to Bruno cause he wanted to look GOOD to like ME and i give him also one of the bonezzzzzzzzz ...........

to bad that he is a little rude NOT to look in the camera he is to bussy eating the bone but see he LOOK GOOD to hù .........

lorcasmissie010.jpg

oke fookzzzzzzzzzzzz now i told everything let you see everything the only thing left to say izzzzzzzz...........

SANTAAAAAAAAAA THANKKK YOU SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH FOR THESE WONDERFULL GIFTZZZZZZZZ

YOU MAKE ME BRUNO AND MAM SO SO HAPPY WE ALL HAVE A BIG BIG SMILE ON OUR FACE THANKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

now sweet fookzzzz have your self a MERRY MERRY X~MAS and i`m off for go eat the nice COOKIEZZZZZZ that SANTA send ME :grin:

lorcasmissie013.jpg

1. Participating: GeeOCachers (email sent Oct 23)

2. Received Name: YES - Nov 1

3. Mission Complete: YES - Sent Dec 8 (Should arrive in time)

4. Package Received!: Yes!! HOLY MOLY!! Thank you Jonah from The Cache-A-Teers!!!

Dear Jonah from The Cache-A-Teers, you are amazing! What a find when we went to the mailbox today and found a lovely box all the way from Idaho!! Wow. We of course couldn't wait to rip in to the box and find out what was inside. When we did? Wowzee!! What a true treasure!

I've never seen nor expected so many coins! Weelow here in the pictures was happy to get some puzzles and the fun of presents wrapped was so cool! Each one of the coins individually wrapped is truly cool, way to have some patience on that one. We are saving the wrapped presents for Christmas Day, but I fear the treats won't make it much past tonight!

Truly outstanding. Amazing. Fantastic. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

The GeeOCachers Family.

3c2987e2-5500-43b0-806a-897b949f2451.jpg

19d94911-8d8f-4293-a86a-45337bfbfc2b.jpg

7902e628-5372-4d62-85f4-40ff618c7ea3.jpg

Tha is one beautiful Child, OMG , Look at those EYES!!!!!!!!

I'm in love!!!!!

OMGoodness, LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! :D:P:santa:

The Post Lady Just came to my door, She never does that, I saw a box and I knew,

I wouldn't wait to open it. Tee Hee.

And Guess What, :santa:

It came from this handsome guy with the nice eyes , that I fell in Love with Earlier. :)

And His Family O' Cachers.

The Stars Have Aligned!!!!! :santa:

WOOOOOo HOOOOOOOOOOOO imagine That!!!

I'm gonna finish my Happy Secret Santa Dance , Then I'll tear into it and get some pics.

I'll be back,

woot woot woot woot

lalalalalalalalalalalalalaspinlalalalalalalalajumplalalalalalalallalala....................

Edited by opalsns

Mission Email Sent - 10/30/09

Mission Name Received - 11/1/2009

Mission Sent - 12/14/2009

Mission Received - 12/9/2009

Sorry for the delay in updating my status - I had no idea I was even late saying I'd received my mission name! Well, better late than never, right?

Thank you very much to Delilah Blue, my secret santa this year, for putting together a wonderfully thoughtful package! It was a nice surprise to come home to last week, and I am really enjoying the chocolate goodies. And my coin: a Blarney Coin pathtag transporter! I am partial to all things Celtic, and so this coin was a perfect choice.

Thanks to Dave for organizing, and I hope everyone has a very, Merry Christmas this year! Happy caching in 2009!

4189952469_0719331243.jpg

today our doorbel ring and i saw santa and mam was`t home so i was a little like :D:santa:

then i hear our car and that meanzzzzzz MAMMMMMMM HOMMMEEEEEEEEEEE and i see her step out the car and i hear tolk with santa cause he was`t left jet so i was :grin::grin::wub:........

how did i know taht santa did come bring me something well RANDOLFFF told me hihihihihihihi........

anyway i was barking and jumping that she had to hurry come in i was a little onpatient :santa:

and mam come in and JEPP it was for me so mam ask me or i wanted to open now or wait till X~MAS and i was like NOOOOOOOOO OPEN NOWWWWWWWWWWW as i watch that little box under the X~mas tree now for a week and santa told me that it would make my mam happy so ...........

FOOKZZZ SO SO SO MUCH WAS IN there where two nice BANDANNA`S and i ask mam to put one on and there was a COOL BLEU DOGGIE in and ofcorse i wanted to meet him first ........

and there was a WONDERFULL TRAVEL BOWL IN and a RED WOOF HOOK mam is so so happy with it cause for some strange reason she has only hook for her towels and NON for mine so now i have my OWN HOOK :-)

also there was a WONDERFULL card in and i was a little in shock JEPP in SHOCK cause in that card was a little suprise .................

it was a MYSTERY COIN and i was saing to mam: MAMMMMMMMMMM I GOT MY VERY OWN MYSTERY COIN i`m in tearzzzzzzzzz SANTA........

oke now you all ask your self WHAT MYSTERY COIN wellllllll it is a DARK NIGHT MYSTERY jepp jepp jepp.....

the funny part is it`s number 173 and my mam`s birthday is 17 year 73 so see 173 :santa:

see it yoiur self it`s little cute coin but a BIGGGGGGGGGGG MEANING ...............

now about the thing i got before that was also given by HANSUM SANTA ...........

my mam is a little strange with X~mas tree`s she don`t have a normal crib like most people NOOOOO she has a dalmation crib and she don`t has a normal top NOOOOOOOOOO she has two little snowdollzzzzzzz see how strange ..........

anyway as mam has two snowdollzzzzzz on top that must be her and dad i was alwayzzzzzz a little jalourzzzz on that cause i was only under the tree and i wanna be with mam on TOP .........

hihihihihihi SANTA must be have hear that cause SANTA did MAKE ME jepp jepp jepp ME ME ME ME and now i`m on TOP of the tree to close by MAM and DAD :P

ohhhhhhhh i did`t tell you everything cause there where coinzzzzz in for mam to and it are BEAUTY`ZZZZZZZZZZZ i wanna have them but as SANTE spoild me so much i told mam OKE YOU MAY HAVE THEM but only cause i wanna let you make a piczzzzzz of them :)

lorcasmissie012.jpg

ohhhhhhh and before i forget some of you know that i have a little brother called BRUNO and SANTA was so so SWEET to put TWO BANDANNA`S in so SANTA if you don`t mind i give one to Bruno cause he wanted to look GOOD to like ME and i give him also one of the bonezzzzzzzzz ...........

to bad that he is a little rude NOT to look in the camera he is to bussy eating the bone but see he LOOK GOOD to hù .........

oke fookzzzzzzzzzzzz now i told everything let you see everything the only thing left to say izzzzzzzz...........

SANTAAAAAAAAAA THANKKK YOU SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH FOR THESE WONDERFULL GIFTZZZZZZZZ

YOU MAKE ME BRUNO AND MAM SO SO HAPPY WE ALL HAVE A BIG BIG SMILE ON OUR FACE THANKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

now sweet fookzzzz have your self a MERRY MERRY X~MAS and i`m off for go eat the nice COOKIEZZZZZZ that SANTA send ME :D

Wauwiie, congrats on this wonderful mission lorca. :grin:

Can anyone tell me, how the gold coin is called? :grin:

then i hear our car and that meanzzzzzz MAMMMMMMM HOMMMEEEEEEEEEEE and i see her step out the car and i hear tolk with santa cause he was`t left jet so i was :grin::grin::wub:........

lorcasmissie012.jpg

now sweet fookzzzz have your self a MERRY MERRY X~MAS and i`m off for go eat the nice COOKIEZZZZZZ that SANTA send ME :D

Wauwiie, congrats on this wonderful mission lorca. :grin:

Can anyone tell me, how the gold coin is called? :grin:

It's Miisha, one of the Sylvan Seekers coins!

ILYK

SANTA #1

1. Participating - Opalsns

2. Received Name - Yes 11/3 and just got the coin !

3. Mission Complete - YES! YES! Mailed out 11/20 for it's long journey!!!

4. Package Received! - YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

This NASCAR Fan Loves Shaped Coins , Copper Finish Coins , All Personal Coins and Candles

SANTA #2

1. Participating - BubbaBass

2. Received Name - YES ! 11/2 and Just Got the coin !

3. Mission Complete - Got The Coins , got the card, and now, the gift ?

4. Package Received -

BubbaBass likes Fish Shaped Coins and UnderWater Coins and anything to do with Bass Fishing including Hats and Tshirts - Large -

SANTA #3

1. Participating - OpalsGalore

2. Received Name - Yes!!

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received -

Got a reall nice package from TheGeeocachers Today ....

67eb5afa-0dea-43c9-902b-dfe6b925ec10.jpg

A couple of Race Cars for my collection, A compass/magnifier for map reading, The cutist lil' ornaments that look great on the tree, CANDYMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

that lovely Shiskalollipop .... It was SOoooooooooooo Good !!!

13e25baa-3b05-4ffe-98f5-88febd7eeaa8.jpg

And 3 Trackables ...

A Gold SpaceShuttle Geotag

a Cool keychain that's a trackable,

and ... My Very First SIGNAL GEOCOIN, YAY!!!!!

It's the Children's Museum Signal Coin.

Very, Very Cool .....

535e5ad4-04a8-4c85-96e7-2a514821af86.jpg

Thank you All,

And Merry Christmas

Opalsns

1. Participating: BRoKeN W (Kelly & Rick)

4. Package Received!: YES! Thank you Chur!

1. Participating: Cachetronaut (Brandon)

4. Package Received!: YES! He will open it when he gets home from school today.

1. Participating: Lilly Fairy (Nyomi)

4. Package Received!: YES! Thank you fuzziebear3!

Nyomi's mission from fuzziebear3!

DSCN1512.jpg

Look at all the goodies!

DSCN1514.jpg

DSCN1516.jpg

Nyomi has named her bear "fuzzy bear". She loves everything. Thanks fuzziebear3!

1. Participating: BRoKeN W (Kelly & Rick)

4. Package Received!: YES! Thank you Chur!

1. Participating: Lilly Fairy (Nyomi)

4. Package Received!: YES! Thank you fuzziebear3!

1. Participating: Cachetronaut (Brandon)

4. Package Received!: YES! Thank you paganfrog!

The goodies! Brandon really enjoys the candy!

DSCN1517.jpg

Brandon likes to be silly while I'm trying to take photos.

DSCN1518.jpg

Thanks to all of our mission senders! We enjoyed everything!

I know 2 of my mission recipients have received their package. Just waiting for confirmation of one more.

Mission #1

1. Participating:Yes (10/31)

2. Received Name: Yes (11/2)

3. Mission Complete: Yes (12/8)

4. Package Received!: :P (12/16) from Sparticus06

Mission #2

1. Participating:Yes (10/31)

2. Received Name: Yes (11/2)

3. Mission Complete:Yes (12/8)

4. Package Received!:

When I got home tonight, a pair of boxes was sitting on the doorstep--one from my sister-in-law and another that looked suspiciously like a Secret Santa box. I opened it to confirm that that was what it was, but I think I'll wait a couple of days to open the presents. I know I won't be able to wait until Christmas, but this weekend will likely provide a bit of pre-Christmas joy! Pictures will follow.

3. Mission Complete: Have everything, going out tomorrow!

4. Package Received!: YES

I just got back from a conference and there was my Secret Santa package waiting for me!! :anicute: I haven't opened it yet, but probably will this weekend, no way can I wait until Christmas. :laughing:

I finished shopping for everything and got my trade in for my person, and it will get packed up and sent out tomorrow. :surprise: It's within the US so should make it by Christmas!

To my secret santa ... a HUGE THANK YOU!

We received our package after a week of cold, rainy weather! I was on my way back into work when I spotted the postman bringing the box to the house. He asked if I would like to take it with me or if I would like him to put it at the front door. I told him I'd take it with me and continue on toward work. I didn't think much about the package, thinking it was for one of the kids, and placed it on the kitchen table when I finally returned home. When my daughter walked through the door she asked what I had received in the mail. Confused I told her the package was for either her or my son. Coming around the corner with the package she frowned at me and replied that it was for my wife and me! :anicute:

After confirming the package was indeed for us, I proceeded to wait for my wife to return from work. When she walked through the door she was stunned to realize we had received a package in the mail. Looking at the gift we then asked each other who we knew in Australia. When neither one of us could come up with an answer, we turned to our daughter and asked her if she knew who it was from. What was her response you may wonder ... "I have no clue who sent the package." (The little sneak may not have known WHO sent the package, but she knew WHY we had received it! :laughing: )

Has anyone guessed that the package was a suprise to us yet ???? :yikes:

When we opened it we were amazed to find postcards, geocoins, a stuffed animal, and a very pretty notepad! The Christmas Card simply said from Santa! The coins were beautiful and my wife really liked the notepad. No one in the house had ever seen these geocoins before, and we are honored to add them to our collection! The postcards are currently on the fridge, and the stuffed animal is sitting with the Christmas Card up on the mantel. We have never been to Australia and each gift was very much cherished! Thank you very much for the thought and effort you put into our gift!

We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! :surprise:

I came home from our Christmas Bird Count today to find TWO packages waiting for me. Both were from my secret Santas, and BOTH of them were beyond fantastic. It really warmed my heart to read the cards, open the presents (I can't wait...I'm terrible), and hold the fabulous coins - some of which I have been seeking since I found these twinkly, sparkly geocoins! I have no idea how my secret Santas found the coins they did, but both put a lot of thought into these missions and I am so happy to share pictures of these missions with the rest of the forum.

Thank you ever so much to my secret Santas - you know who you are! Thank you to Dave for organizing, and I hope everyone has safe and festive holidays AND new year! Happy caching and coining in 2010!

Mission #1:

Participating - 17 October 2009

Name Received - Yes, 1 November 2009

Outgoing package Mailed - Yes, 11 December 2009 (international!!!)

Incoming package Received - YES, 17 December 2009 (also international!!!)

The package:

4193056441_66f80f3cbf.jpg

The whole thing:

4193815626_b5ce867e0f.jpg

The coins:

4193056603_818d7db713.jpg

Mission #2:

Participating - 17 October 2009

Name Received - Yes, 1 November 2009

Outgoing package Mailed - Yes, 11 December 2009 (domestic!!!)

Incoming package Received - YES, 17 December 2009 (also domestic!!!)

The package:

4193056711_fac8911f32.jpg

The whole thing:

4193815874_42d1e3c025.jpg

The coins:

4193056881_b601970587_o.jpg

Heather's mission came today...but we have not opened it yet.

Brenda did open hers (finally), and the coins are now in the abyss that is her room (so no pictures). She received two coins and a Christmas card...a GCC cache hunters coin (she commented that it was funny to receive a coin with a picture of her back on it - plus her dad and sister), and a Beijing Observatory geocoin.

I'll post pictures of Heather and my missions later. When I find the camera.

:yikes::o:P:D We got a package today in the mail and we just knew it had to be the Secret Santa!

So what did we do? We opened it as soon as we got home of course!! We are so weak - we couldn't wait.

And we recognised the Secret Santa as the one and only JGYPSY33 from Idaho. haha Thanks JGYPSY33!!

We love the Smores. We are making them tonight for a treat. And the coins are all perfect. We had not heard about the football coin or the Beijing Observatory Geocoin - they are beautiful. The Cache Movers traveler is perfect and we will be placing that in our next cache hide for sure.

Here are some pictures of the package unwrapping. And KylieDog got into the action too - she was very curious.

Thanks so much Secret Santa (wink, wink). We hope you like what we sent you too.

Merry Christmas. :anicute:;):laughing::surprise:

The First look before we opened the bag ...

IMG_0008_1.jpg

Yummy to the Tummy ...

IMG_0021_1.jpg

KylieDog getting curious about what we were opening ...

IMG_0004_1.jpg

Geocoin Christmas Goodness!

IMG_0014_1.jpg

1. Participating: 10/18/09

2. Received Name: 11/1/09

3. Mission Complete: Sent off today!

4. Package Received!: YES!!!

I got a wonderful package from Queenie BooBay. Lots of cool goodies.

I can't for the life of me get the pictures to upload (I think I am the only person on the planet that does not like my mac) but I got a very large Nutcracker, two cute ornaments, a large chocolate candy cane, a micro cache, a geocacher stocking and two christmas elf coins and a personal pathtag.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Participating: Maine Family Nana

2. Received Name: November 1

3. Mission Complete: Mailed, delivered and was posted.

4. Package Received!: Not yet.

Participating: Maine Family Papa

3. Mission Complete: Mailed, delivered and was posted.

4. Package Received!: Arrived today and will post pictures when he opens it. It came from himself so thank you Secret Santa.

1. Participating: Maine Family Grandson ( he will be 5 on December 13). He likes coins with animals, anything that makes noise, and collects butterflies, bugs, frogs, toads, bats, you know those boy things. :laughing:

3. Mission Complete:Mailed, delivered and was posted.

4. Package Received!: Not yet

mission 1

Jay

1. Participating: 10-25

2. Received Name: 11-1

3. Mission Complete:12-14

4. Package Received!: 12-14 sweet!!!! a box, that im gonna TRY to wait till Christmas to open.

mission2

Zariah 2yrs

1. Participating: 10-25

2. Received Name: 11-1

3. Mission Complete: 12-14

4. Package Received!: YEP-- GOT IT TODAY,,, WE WILL OPEN THEM ON CHRISTMAS AND WILL POST PICS SHORTLY AFTER THAT,, THANK YOU!!!!!

MISSION COMPLETE!!!!! THANK YOU FOR HOSTING THIS MISSION!!

My package was in my mailbox today, and I opened it because it had sounded like it was a smaller box inside wrapped, but it wasn't. So yay, early Christmas present for me.

Inside I got a coin from an event that had happened before I started caching, a pathtag with promise of another one later, and 2 coin proxies, one for the event coin that was sent, and one of another coin. The letter maybe mentioned a second coin, but I think it was referencing the pathtag and said coin by accident.

I also got a bag of coffee (mmm, coffee), a Disney vacations button, and a handful of plastic bags.

IMG_0282.jpg

I Would love to participate

1. Participating: 20091025

2. Received Name: A while back - Just forgot to update

3. Mission Complete: Sent out 20091207

4. Package Received!: 20091217

Thanks Echo Echo.

They were rather generous with a Kansas Sunshine 08 micro coin, Saskatchewan Sips 2008,

2008 Key to the Cache, and the Twelve Days of Caching coin. Also included was a plush dog, Santa ornament, and a candle.

Thanks again for some pretty neat stuff this holiday season.

the brewmeister

1. Participating: Oct. 31 2009

2. Received Name: Nov. 1 2009

3. Mission Complete: Nov. 16 2009

4. Package Received!: Yes, Dec. 18 Just in time!

Cinnabear (girl, 11 years old...not girly girl but funky! :surprise: )

1. Participating:Oct.31 2009

2. Received Name: Nov. 1 2009

3. Mission Complete: Nov. 16 2009

4. Package Received!: Yes, Dec. 18 Just in time!

Cinnabears' mission arrived with the postie this morning, she didn't wait to open it as we are leaving tomorrow...pretty exciting stuff and some really neat coins and pins!

Thank you Secret Santa from Norway!

003-3.jpg

And two hours later, my mission was dropped off! It sure was colorful and festive :yikes: I have to say though, even though we received it directly from the delivery guy the chocolate was still liquid :laughing: ah, well.

Thank you Sinterklaas from the Netherlands! We are going to listen to the Dutch Xmas CD and see which songs we can identify then we'll give it to some Dutch friends of ours and share the spirit!

004-1.jpg007-3.jpg

There are some items missing from the picture, claimed by Cinnabear and OptimusCache. OptimusCache didn't get a mission this year and was so sad. He's been asking to open prezzies for 3 days now and then we opened our missions in front of him, how mean! We'll share of course :anicute:

SANTA #1

1. Participating - Opalsgalore

2. Received Name - Yes 11/3 and just got the coin !

3. Mission Complete - YES! YES! Mailed out 11/20 for it's long journey!!!

4. Package Received! - YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

This NASCAR Fan Loves Shaped Coins , Copper Finish Coins , All Personal Coins and Candles

SANTA #2

1. Participating - BubbaBass

2. Received Name - YES ! 11/2 and Just Got the coin !

3. Mission Complete - Got The Coins , got the card, and now, the gift ?

4. Package Received -

BubbaBass likes Fish Shaped Coins and UnderWater Coins and anything to do with Bass Fishing including Hats and Tshirts - Large -

SANTA #3

1. Participating - Opalsns

2. Received Name - Yes!!

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received -

I recieved a wonderful Secret Santa Package from Toojin ........

f5acd19d-6c10-4517-9a52-ad468217b9f6.jpg

There were Travel Bugs Hiding in my stocking, I love the Older Style TBs.

I just got 2 for a misson and they were the newer style. I like the Hand Stamed Look and one of these will become my dogtags to wear!!! Thank You

And The coinsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ........

9c0b7304-bedb-4998-83dd-e28c385db1c9.jpg

And the card was special with The sweetest message !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You My friend , Thank You!

May your Santa bring you all you ask for!

Opalsns

We hope everyones holiday month is going well. I will do a more detailed list over the weekend. For those who might be checking. We came back from being away for family & birthdays in the 1rst part of December. We came back to an assortment of different size boxes. With doing birthday missions also. Everyone has received but SHADOW our black lab. Lucky enough for us the other gifts are still unopened & she didn't get into them.

Our receives are for Hope, Will, William Jr. & Issabella

All our missions went out 12-3 & hopefully you have received them or very soon. Thanks to everyone & we will post soon :D

Secret Santa #1 :D

1. Participating - HunnyBunny age:7 in january

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete - finally, went out in todays mail, dec 08, if the postalservice works as it is meant this will reach in time

4. Package Received!

Secret Santa #2 :D

1. Participating - SimonLimon age: 3 in march

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete -sent dec 08, has been posted as arrived

4. Package Received! yes, dec 14

A lovely big package came with goodies for all of us. Thank you so much. We all loved it.

13833_207749398660_791028660_3062341_4267251_n.jpg

13833_207749403660_791028660_3062342_57369_n.jpg

13833_207749413660_791028660_3062343_2790750_n.jpg

13833_207749428660_791028660_3062345_1176091_n.jpg

Secret Santa#3 :D

1. Participating - MattiFnatti age: 1 in january

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - sent dec 08 , has been posted as arrived

4. Package Received! YES!!! dec 02

What a mission!! Chocolate, books for the kids and a kangaroo! I guess it is for HunnyBunny?, and 4! lovely coins and did I mention chocolate? :D And there were 2 giant candycanes.

Thank you so much, Chickahominy!! Everthing are most appreciated.

13833_207752178660_791028660_3062352_8325685_n.jpg

13833_207752188660_791028660_3062353_1528943_n.jpg

13833_207752193660_791028660_3062354_3338240_n.jpg

13833_207752198660_791028660_3062355_1843899_n.jpg

Secret Santa #4 :D

1. Participating - The grodan Family

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - finally, went out in todays mail, dec 08, if the postalservice works as it is meant this will reach in time

4. Package Received!

As usual I have had so much fun with these missions. Maybe to much fun but hey, it is only christmas once a year. :D I hope you will enjoy them, I have tried to find things that you would like for each person. That was not easy but fun so enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

grodan Karin

I'm so glad you liked your Christmas missions. I had fun putting mine together for you. The pictures of the kids reading the books made me smile. I will share those pics with my husband so he can see the joy these missions bring others. Maybe then he won't complain about mailing the packages for me! LOL!

Happy holidays to all!

I recieved a wonderful Secret Santa Package from Toojin ........

There were Travel Bugs Hiding in my stocking, I love the Older Style TBs.

I just got 2 for a misson and they were the newer style. I like the Hand Stamped Look and one of these will become my dogtags to wear!!! Thank You

And The coinsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ........

Awesome Friendship Coins!!!!

And the card was special with The sweetest message !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You, My friend , Thank You!

May your Santa bring you all you ask for!

Opalsns

Glad to hear it arrived! Good job on the pictures!

We were all excited to receive the first two missions this week, and then when I checked the mail today there were the final two! Poor Holmbiorn is working a super long day today, so I'm going to save the packages until he gets home, but we will try to get pictures up this weekend. (Although it is taking all of my willpower to not dive into the big huge box from Sweden!!)

All of our incoming missions have now been received and all but one of the outgoing ones have posted as receiving theirs... hopefully the other has as well, and just hasn't posted yet, since it was shipped on 12/2...

Mission 1: Sofi

1. Participating: Yes, Email Sent

2. Received Name: 11-1-09

3. Mission Complete: Shipped 12/2/09

4. Package Received!: 12/18/09- We will open when Holmbiorn gets home from work today and post pictures this weekend!

Mission 2: Holmbiorn

4. Package Received!: 12/17/09 Thank you!

Christmas09027.jpg

Mission 3: New Baby Boy Geocacher - Due in Jan

4. Package Received!: 12/18/09- We will open when Holmbiorn gets home and post pictures this weekend!

Mission 4: Loki and Freya (Cats)

1. Participating: Yes. Email Sent

3. Mission Complete: Shipped 11/30/09

4. Package Received!: 12/17/09- Freya was being camera shy and hiding, but Loki dove right in to start playing! Thank you so much, they love all the toys and the coins are wonderful!Christmas09023.jpg

Christmas09024.jpg

Christmas09021.jpg