Secret Santa 2009

dhenninger

Thanks MaineFamily for the mission, sorry it took so long for me to post this. I really enjoyed all the chocolate. The Cache Wars coin was a nice one, and a perfect choice for me. Thanks for the book, it's real interesting I'm already a little ways into it. The ornament will look great on the tree this Christmas. The Star Wars cutouts were really cool.

Cam.jpg

I got home after work and grocery shopping tonight and found a funny looking package sitting in my chair. I couldn't figure out what I had ordered that would have come in a Pizza Kit box! But as soon as I saw the return address I knew what it was, the pet mission from Heineken & Dr Neal! I made the mistake of moving the box and as soon as I did the dogs heard a funny noise and were all over it, absolutely no hope of saving it until Christmas. This package probably drove a few postal workers nuts on it's way across the country!

Inside we found a whole slew of wrapped presents. The dogs pretended to be patient while I opened everything and for the most part they succeeded but curiosity got the best of them a couple of times. I finally got everything opened and had to appease the dogs with a couple of the new treats so I could snap a couple of pictures! These aren't the best photos but the dogs were rapidly losing patience and as soon as the last picture was taken they all snagged the toys and took off!

The coins you sent are fabulous! I'm sure I've told you before but I'll say it again, Kathy's Coin is probably my all-time favorite coin because of the love behind it and I am truly honored to be able to add the special gold version to my collection! The Christmas coin is really cute too and the Dragonfly Talisman is spectacular!

Thank you very much Heineken and Neal for such a wonderful mission!

DSCN0640.jpg

DSCN0642.jpg

DSCN0644.jpg

1. Participating:Millieballon

2. Received Name: yes some time ago

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

1. Participating: Millieballon/Jetske

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:YES

1. Participating:Millieballon/Lars

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:yes

Mailman brought 2 boxes from Germany! The kids wanted to open it right away, but I was able to hold them.

First we have Sinterklaas (tomorrow). Then we have to wait for our third mission. Then we'll se what we do :blink:

I was waiting for 1 incoming coin, but I'll switch to another one so we can send our missions this weekend.

I got home after work and grocery shopping tonight and found a funny looking package sitting in my chair. I couldn't figure out what I had ordered that would have come in a Pizza Kit box! But as soon as I saw the return address I knew what it was, the pet mission from Heineken & Dr Neal! I made the mistake of moving the box and as soon as I did the dogs heard a funny noise and were all over it, absolutely no hope of saving it until Christmas. This package probably drove a few postal workers nuts on it's way across the country!

Inside we found a whole slew of wrapped presents. The dogs pretended to be patient while I opened everything and for the most part they succeeded but curiosity got the best of them a couple of times. I finally got everything opened and had to appease the dogs with a couple of the new treats so I could snap a couple of pictures! These aren't the best photos but the dogs were rapidly losing patience and as soon as the last picture was taken they all snagged the toys and took off!

The coins you sent are fabulous! I'm sure I've told you before but I'll say it again, Kathy's Coin is probably my all-time favorite coin because of the love behind it and I am truly honored to be able to add the special gold version to my collection! The Christmas coin is really cute too and the Dragonfly Talisman is spectacular!

Thank you very much Heineken and Neal for such a wonderful mission!

Glad to hear the dogs enjoyed their presents...well, and their fur-mom too!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

Mission #1

1. Participating: YES

2. Received Name: YES

3. Mission Complete: YES

4. Package Received!: Not yet

Mission #2

4. Package Received!: Not Yet

Sorry it took me so long to get back here to let everyone know my packages have been sent :blink:

1. Participating:Millieballon

3. Mission Complete: yes december 5th

4. Package Received!:

1. Participating: Millieballon/Jetske

4. Package Received!:YES

1. Participating:Millieballon/Lars

4. Package Received!:yes

missions.jpg

Participating...Yes, Email sent 10/16/09

Received name:Yes

Mission Complete:

Package Received: Yes. Early last week. Pictures soon.

Our outgoing package should go into the Postal system Monday afternoon.

Just a note to our partner on the receiving end there is one more coin on the way from far away...watch for it :D

Edited by TeamEccs21

Mission Email Sent: Yes... 10-30-09

Mission Name Received: Yes... 11-01-09

Mission Sent - Yes... 11-24-09

Mission Received - Yes... 12-05-09

I received my mission yesterday during an Event :unsure: Turlutortue was there and just handed me by wrapped gift. That's the safest way to deliver a package ;)

Sorry guys, you'll have to wait to see what's in the package because like I said to Turlutortue I'll open it only on Christmas Eve :D

gift.jpg

Only 18 days left :laughing:

Merci Turlutortue!!! :laughing:

Joyeuses Fêtes!!! :laughing:

1. Participating: Churs Mission 1

2. Received Name: 2.Nov 2009

3. Mission Complete: Sent at the 5th of December

4. Package Received!:

1. Participating: Churs Mission 2

2. Received Name:2.Nov 2009

3. Mission Complete: I got a lot of stuff... now all thats left to do is note the tracking numbers (just in case the post looses the parcel) pack all these things and get it on the way, hopefully tomorrow...

4. Package Received!:

1. Participating: Churs Mission 3

2. Received Name:2.Nov 2009

3. Mission Complete: still a lot of time left for this one :-)

4. Package Received!:

Have a nice Nikolaus day :D

1. Participating: Jonah of THE CACHE-A-TEERS

2. Received Name: yes

3. Mission Complete: YES 12/2/09

4. Package Received!: YES (I am making him wait to open!! and he is SOOOOO excited!!) :D

1. Participating: Jacob of THE CACHE-A-TEERS

3. Mission Complete: YES 12/1/09

4. Package Received!: YES (I am making him wait to open!! He is excited too!) :laughing:

1. Participating: LORIDARLIN

3. Mission Complete: yes 12/2/09

4. Package Received!: not yet

Merry Christmas everyone :laughing:

1. Participating - Yes

2. Name Received - Yes

3. Mission Mailed - 11/23/09

4. Mission Received - No

PV=nRT

1. Participating - Yes

2. Name Received - Yes

3. Mission Mailed - 11/23/09

4. Mission Received - YES! She called me Friday to tell me. She will wait until Christmas to open it. Thank you! :laughing::D

My second mission should have arrived a week ago. No posts though. :laughing:

Mission #1

4. Package Received!: YES!!!!

Mission #2

4. Package Received!: Not Yet

Thank you so much to Fredhead - I received my massive box today! I have opened the card which is really lovely - thank you for such a nice letter. I am going to try not to open it until Christmas, but I may have to sneak a peek :D I will post photos soon! Woohoo!

1. Participating ~ Howlingmoon

2. Received Name ~ Aye!

3. Mission Complete ~ Been working on it. Have the card, coin(s), gift(s), and will be buying some more yummy stuff tis week. It will be mailed by the end of the week. It should be there in time. :laughing:

4. Package Received! ~ Nothing yet. :D

My first mission! :unsure:

I LOVE Wolves, and royal blue and gold are my favorite colors! :laughing: I also have a hamster named Timmain. She's about a year old now. :laughing:

No need to worry yet if your packages have not arrived yet. Several people have mentioned that they are not mailing their till close to Christmas.

But if you are having any issues and are not going to get your stuff mailed on time, I would like to know. That way people are not disappointed.

If you open your package early, we want to see pictures!! If you are unsure of how to post pictures, I will try to help.

1. Participating: E-mail sent 10/25/09

2. Received Name: 11/01/09

3. Mission Complete: Mission is complete, packaged and will be in the USPS 12/7/09

4. Package Received: YES on 11/16/09, this is going to hard to wait that long......

I hope that my package arrives safely, and that the giftee ENJOYS the package. :D

P.S. I still have not opened my package as of yet :laughing:

Edited by Queenie-Boo-Bay

I'm getting a bit worried. I sent out my missions a while ago. Two of them should have arrived by now but the recipients haven't posted yet. :D

My thoughts exactly. I've mailed out the mission three weeks ago (this evening) and the parcel only had one border to cross, not the Pond or anything. I would love to hear it arrived safely. Everyone, if you got anything and didn't post it received yet, please do so!

When I got home yesterday from a weekend getaway, there was a large box on my doorstep ...

I am guessing that it is the Christmas mission, and I see it is from usyoopers.

Now it is under my (not fully decorated) tree ... I am going to hold off on opening it at least for a while.

Maybe it will be the reward after I get the tree finished ;)

Anyway, I wanted to post that it has arrived safely, and thanks!!

I will post more about it later.

P.S., my outgoing mission is still collecting a few items, have no fear, it will go out soon.

I'll not open my mission until that one goes out, seems fair.

When I got home yesterday from a weekend getaway, there was a large box on my doorstep ...

I am guessing that it is the Christmas mission, and I see it is from usyoopers.

Now it is under my (not fully decorated) tree ... I am going to hold off on opening it at least for a while.

Maybe it will be the reward after I get the tree finished :)

Anyway, I wanted to post that it has arrived safely, and thanks!!

I will post more about it later.

P.S., my outgoing mission is still collecting a few items, have no fear, it will go out soon.

I'll not open my mission until that one goes out, seems fair.

Something in the box might help with your decorating...... ;)

1. Participating: Toojin (the black cat)

2. Received Name: 1 Nov 2009

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

1. Participating: Bart the Bear

2. Received Name: 1 Nov 2009

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!: 7 Dec 2009

Very exciting to already have a box!! We will all refrain from opening unless specifically told otherwise!

1. Participating: Yes, email sent 16-Oct-09

2. Received Name: Yes, email received 01-Nov-09

3. Mission Complete: Yes, mailed 23-Nov-09

4. Package Received!: YES! It arrived late last week and I opened it right away (there is no sense pretending that I have any willpower about these things at all) -- it was a FANTASTIC package! I am going to try and post a description and pictures with my thank you sometime today.

2. Received Name ~ Aye!

3. Mission Complete ~ Everything's wrapped and boxed up! Just gotta write the address on it, seal it, and take it to the post office! It will be mailed on the 10th. It should be there in time. :P

I had a lot of fun wrapping all those goodies. hehe I hope the receiver enjoys everything. :rolleyes:

4. Package Received! ~ Nothing yet. :)

My first mission! :D

I LOVE Wolves, and royal blue and gold are my favorite colors! :unsure: I also have a hamster named Timmain. She's about a year old now. :P

Edited by Howlingmoon

oke i`m so so so so so so A SHAME but i did`t send the package........

they are standing here readdy today my hubby open the closet and said ANNE YOUR MISSIONZZZZZZ.........

my dear JUDE that lovely rabbit died last week a day later some thingzzzzzzz in my family happend and i`m a little lost at the moment so i TOTAL FORGET to post the missionzzzzzz................

i put them in my car i post a note in my phone i tape a post it on my car window on th efront door on my keyzzzzzzz so tomorrow i will POST the missionzzzzzzzz .......

again so so so so so so SORRY ...........

Mission #1

1. Participating:Yes (10/31)

2. Received Name: Yes (11/2)

3. Mission Complete: Yes (12/8)

4. Package Received!:

Mission #2

1. Participating:Yes (10/31)

2. Received Name: Yes (11/2)

3. Mission Complete:Yes (12/8)

4. Package Received!:

Hooray - the boxes went into the mail today and should be to their destinations by the end of the week!

Just a quick update, since we went to the post office today to pick up what turned out to be a BIG package for Felicia. It is sitting unopened until Christmas, or at least until our two other missions arrive... :)

geosmurfarna - Camilla

1. Participating: Oct 18

2. Received Name: Nov 1

3. Mission Complete: Dec 1

4. Package Received:

geosmurfarna - Krister

4. Package Received:

geosmurfarna - Felicia (age 12 - does NOT like pink! Loves blue and turquois, and horses)

4. Package Received: Dec 8

Thank you so much secret sender!! No clues on the outside, so will have to wait until the package has been opened...

Secret Santa #1 :rolleyes:

1. Participating - HunnyBunny age:7 in january

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete - finally, went out in todays mail, dec 08, if the postalservice works as it is meant this will reach in time

4. Package Received!

Secret Santa #2 :unsure:

1. Participating - SimonLimon age: 3 in march

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete -finally, went out in todays mail, dec 08, if the postalservice works as it is meant this will reach in time

4. Package Received!

Secret Santa#3 :P

1. Participating - MattiFnatti age: 1 in january

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - finally, went out in todays mail, dec 08, if the postalservice works as it is meant this will reach in time

4. Package Received! YES!!! What a mission!! Chocolate, books for the kids and a kangaroo! I guess it is for HunnyBunny?, and 4! lovely coins and did I mention chocolate? :D And there were 2 giant candycanes.

Thank you so much, Chickahominy!! Everthing are most appreciated.

Secret Santa #4 :P

1. Participating - The grodan Family

2. Received Name - YES

4. Package Received!

Sorry for shipping them this late, deadline is dec 10 according to swedish postalservice. I have been waiting for coins to all the missions and I am still waiting but I could not wait any longer to send them out. I will send the others as soon as I get them. Sorry for that.

As usual I have had so much fun with these missions. Maybe to much fun but hey, it is only christmas once a year. :) I hope you will enjoy them, I have tried to find things that you would like for each person. That was not easy but fun so enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

grodan Karin

oke i`m so so so so so so A SHAME but i did`t send the package........

they are standing here readdy today my hubby open the closet and said ANNE YOUR MISSIONZZZZZZ.........

my dear JUDE that lovely rabbit died last week a day later some thingzzzzzzz in my family happend and i`m a little lost at the moment so i TOTAL FORGET to post the missionzzzzzz................

i put them in my car i post a note in my phone i tape a post it on my car window on th efront door on my keyzzzzzzz so tomorrow i will POST the missionzzzzzzzz .......

again so so so so so so SORRY ...........

So sorry to hear about Jude :)

You said you had received a mission. Why don't you open it up and maybe that will make you smile for a little bit. HUGZZZ

1. Participating: GeeOCachers (email sent Oct 23)

2. Received Name: YES - Nov 1

3. Mission Complete: YES - Sent Dec 8 (Should arrive in time)

4. Package Received!: Not Yet!!

1. Participating: Weelow - Age 2 (GeeOCachers) (email sent Oct 23)

2. Received Name: YES - Nov 1

3. Mission Complete: YES - Sent Dec 8 (Should arrive in time)

4. Package Received!: Not Yet!!

Mission #1

4. Package Received!: YES!!!!

HUGE thanks to Geosmurfarna for my package that arrived today!! :):)

Mission #2

4. Package Received!:YES!!!!

Thank you so much to Fredhead - I received my massive box today! I have opened the card which is really lovely - thank you for such a nice letter. I am going to try not to open it until Christmas, but I may have to sneak a peek ;) I will post photos soon! Woohoo! Thanks also for your email!!

Time for an overdue update. Jonathan received his package from Turlutortue on Monday! Thanks for all the turtles (;)) decorations and other fun stuff. Jonathan and his little brother loved unwrapping everything (Anika couldn't be bothered getting off the computer to join in). And thanks for the coins too!! I've been wanting a Quebec 2008 coin for quite some time now!

Pictures to follow.

E&Cplus3: Jonathan

Mission Email Sent - 27/10/09

Mission Name Received - 01/11/09

Mission Sent - 07/12/09

Mission Received - 07/12/09

E&Cplus3: Anika

Mission Sent - 07/12/09

Mission Received - NO

E&Cplus3: Patrick

Mission Sent - 07/12/09

Mission Received - NO

Mission 1: girl doggie..........

1. Participating: Lorca

2. Received Name: JEPPPPPPP 02-11-2009

3. Mission Complete: jeahhhhhhh send today 09-12-2009

4. Package Received!: jepp one thing i got but SANTA mail me that there was a other thing on the way so i WAIT till it`s complete hope you don`t mind SANTA ;)

Mission 2: girl human

1. Participating: Anne

2. Received Name: JEPPPPP 02-11-2009

3. Mission Complete: jeahhhhhhhh send today 09-12-2009

4. Package Received!:

Participating- Mrs usyoopers

Received Name- got it! 11/2

Mission Complete- In the mail this morning...12/3

Package Arrived- Yesterday...12/8

I have absolutely no self-control, I ripped into it right away. :) (took me awhile to get the pics though)

3cf4e93f-0230-4c5c-93d1-4f4eb53d9790.jpg

A fantastic package from Finamore Family! A cache container ready to go with all kinds of good swag items- how cool is that?!!? There was chocolate (only a memory now ;) ), an ornament that went on the tree, a geocaching lanyard. A green Optical Illusions coin and a Pathtag Sherpa! I will wait till spring to plant the flower seeds. It's kinda snowy here right now (just a blizzard going on today) but we will get your traveler out real soon!

Thanks much for such a nice gift!!

Participating- the other yooper

Received Name- got it! 11/2

Mission Complete- A long journey for this one, it is on its way 11/25

Package Arrived-

Phew! I've had a long evening baking brownies and cookies and wrapping gifts for a Christmas party tomorrow. So while I did that, I tackled wrapping and packing my mission too! It will be out in tomorrow's mail.

And to reward myself, I opened my Secret Santa package! ;) Oh my goodness, ELTADA, you are so awesome!! I can't believe you were worried I'd think that you didn't send enough stuff. :D

photo1.jpg

The snowflakes really made me smile. I've only been living in California for a little over three years now, and I moved from the east coast where we get just a bit more snow than this. I miss it!

photo2.jpg

I love all these coins, of course, and especially the Mario one. I think it's been on my wishlist the longest of any. Thank you SO much!

1. Participating: 10/20/09

2. Received Name: 11/1/09

3. Mission Complete: 12/10/09, going in the mail today, should arrive with time to spare

4. Package Received!: 11/28/09, all the way from Canada!

LadyBee4T

1. Participating: 10-30-09

2. Received Name: 11-1-09 researching commencing

3. Mission Complete: Not yet. I am waiting for a trade. I have other idea if it doesn't make it in time. No worries though it will make it in time for Christmas!!!

4. Package Received!:

Riley the GeoDog

1. Participating: 10-30-09

2. Received Name: 11-1-09 Mom said I can go to the store with her to pick out my little gifts!!! woof woof

3. Mission Complete: Yes it has been sent

4. Package Received!: Yes but Mom won't let me open it yet. I think that when she gets hers I will tear it open like fairyhoney and opalsns said....

2. Received Name ~ Aye!

3. Mission Complete ~ Shipped 12-10-09! The mail lady said it should be there in PLENTY of time!

I had a lot of fun wrapping all those goodies. hehe I hope the receiver enjoys (unwrapping) everything. ;)

4. Package Received! ~ Nothing yet. :D

My first mission! :D

I LOVE Wolves, and royal blue and gold are my favorite colors! ;) I also have a hamster named Timmain. She's about a year old now. :P

Edited by Howlingmoon