Secret Santa 2009

dhenninger

Mission Email Sent: Yes... 10-30-09

Mission Name Received: Yes... 11-01-09

Mission Sent - NO

Mission Received - NO

A little bit about us, we are a married couple and have 2 grand-kids (one year old each). We love animals, especially dogs :), moose, cows. We also like the great outdoors, national parks, Christmas holidays, alpine skiing.

I like belgian and Lindt chocolate, mmmmmmmmmmmm :)

We try to keep our coins lists updated.

Just to receive a package and wait until Christmas to open it will be so much fun that no matter what's inside it will be great B)

all ready to go..is it too early to mail out missions :D .

If its going over the pond I wouldn't think its too early! If its coming to me and you really want me to wait until Christmas to open it, then it is way too early. The suspence would kill me! LOL

I can see it written here now - My dog Riley opened it up :D:):D

all ready to go..is it too early to mail out missions :D .

If its going over the pond I wouldn't think its too early! If its coming to me and you really want me to wait until Christmas to open it, then it is way too early. The suspence would kill me! LOL

I can see it written here now - My dog Riley opened it up :D:):D

YUP, YUP, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

SANTA #1

1. Participating - Opalsns

2. Received Name - Yes 11/3 and just got the coin !

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received! -

This NASCAR Fan Loves Shaped Coins , Copper Finish Coins , All Personal Coins and Candles

SANTA #2

1. Participating - BubbaBass

2. Received Name - YES ! 11/2 and Just Got the coin !

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received -

BubbaBass likes Fish Shaped Coins and UnderWater Coins and anything to do with Bass Fishing including Hats and Tshirts - Large -

Hmm, got myself a little thinking. Would you people be happy to receive an activated coin from your seekinglist. You were to adopt it but keep the logs, any thoughts about that?

I have no problem with that as long as I can adopt it to me.

grodan Karin

I don' mind having to adopt and keep logs. :huh: hehe I'm happy with any coins, specially if they're on my seeking list! LOL

Hmm, got myself a little thinking. Would you people be happy to receive an activated coin from your seekinglist. You were to adopt it but keep the logs, any thoughts about that?

grodan Karin

I don' mind having to adopt and keep logs. :huh: hehe I'm happy with any coins, specially if they're on my seeking list! LOL

same here, i tend to activate my keepers anyway. if theres a log for the coins thats great, i love the history and seeing the story of the coins life

grodan Karin

That's not a problem for me, if it is a coin from my seeking list.

grodan Karin

I don't mind receiving activated coins. That's what I do with them all anyway. I have a number of adopted coins already.

grodan Karin

We activate all our coins and as long as it was adoptable to us we wouldn't have a problem with activated coins. Sometimes that is the only way we can get a coin we want. We have bought some that was activated and then we adopted it. Keeping the history is nice.

all ready to go..is it too early to mail out missions :huh: .

I would say that if it is not going international, than it is too early to send it. Brenda was shocked when her mission arrived yesterday. She does not want to open it until it is closer to Christmas, so I've stashed it with the presents that I've already bought (that way I won't loose it until then).

grodan Karin

We activate all our coins and as long as it was adoptable to us we wouldn't have a problem with activated coins. Sometimes that is the only way we can get a coin we want. We have bought some that was activated and then we adopted it. Keeping the history is nice.

Thumbs up on adoptions and keeping logs!

I would say that if it is not going international, than it is too early to send it. Brenda was shocked when her mission arrived yesterday. She does not want to open it until it is closer to Christmas, so I've stashed it with the presents that I've already bought (that way I won't loose it until then).

At least She wasn't one of the last this year :blink:

all ready to go..is it too early to mail out missions :blink: .

I can see it written here now - My dog Riley opened it up :mad::huh::(

YUP, YUP, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

That's ok if he does that as long as there isn't any chocolate in it! Chocolate is poisonous to dogs but not to their Moms ;)

At least She wasn't one of the last this year :blink:

Yup :mad: . There were a few missions that Brenda never received last year, right in a row, if I remember right, including her b-day (some fine folks in the forums made sure she did not end up empty-handed, but they should not have had to do that). So we took a break from participating in them. This mission is the first that we've joined in since last Christmas.

1. Participating: Churs Mission 1

2. Received Name: 2.Nov 2009

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

1. Participating: Churs Mission 2

2. Received Name:2.Nov 2009

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

1. Participating: Churs Mission 3

2. Received Name:2.Nov 2009

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

Three names, three different distances....

I 'm already checking the wishlists, and I think I got some real nice coins for my recipients... The christmas gifts are a little more difficult...(do more Geocoins count as gifts?)

Just in case: I would not mind if I get an activated coin as long as I can adopt it!

I am guessing since I never got a reply email with a name that I am not in this mission. I know I sent my request email the last day you could sign up. Oh well, guess I will sit this one out. Have fun yall.

Actually you are in. I either forgot to send you your info, or it got lost. Let me know if you do not get your person.

Cointrades are settled just to wait for them all to come in. :rolleyes:

Have done some shopping and have a couple of more ideas for some but one of my persons are hard. Can not find much about that nickname, have to believe it shows some interest of the person.

So much fun and I bought big boxes for my missions. B) I do not think I ever learn. :laughing::ph34r::ph34r:

grodan Karin

I'm having a terrible time finding coins for my target. No luck so far. Thank goodness that I have until Dec. 1st to find something.

My problem is that I have very few unactivated coins to trade, and most of the things on 'the list' are way more rare than what I have to offer.

But I'll keep a-lookin' :lol:

Edited by Ashallond

I'm having a terrible time finding coins for my target. No luck so far. Thank goodness that I have until Dec. 1st to find something.

My problem is that I have very few unactivated coins to trade, and most of the things on 'the list' are way more rare than what I have to offer.

Email me and I'll see if I can help with the coins.

Chickahominy ... FYI: I get my mail at two different addresses. Just saying so you don't fret if you come across the two different addresses.

1. Participating - Yes

2. Name Received - Yes

3. Mission Mailed - No

4. Mission Received - No

PV=nRT -- Did I remember to include her address in NV with the sign-up info??

1. Participating - Yes

2. Name Received - Yes

3. Mission Mailed - No

4. Mission Received - No

Is up to her elbows in roosters :lol: busy planning the TWO geo events I'm hosting this week, activating lots of coins to send out and be adopted in honor of my anniversary, and planning two trips out of town this week! No wonder I'm coinfused!

I can help with coins as well! Send me a message, I adore trading for specific coins. :anicute:

Edited by anne.and.eli

I am guessing since I never got a reply email with a name that I am not in this mission. I know I sent my request email the last day you could sign up. Oh well, guess I will sit this one out. Have fun yall.

Actually you are in. I either forgot to send you your info, or it got lost. Let me know if you do not get your person.

Thank you.

1. Participating - Yes: 1 Adult

2. Name Received - Yes: 11-8-09

3. Mission Mailed -???

4. Mission Received -???

Now to do a little research.

If our recipients plan to open these for Christmas they'll have to use some major self control since our missions are going out in the mail tomorrow! If I wait to mail them I'll end up losing them myself. :) StarWarsCam and I had a lot of fun putting these together but not so much fun trying to figure out how to fit everything in the boxes... But we finally figured it out and the boxes are bursting at the seams!

For whomever got my name: My seeking list is seriously out of date but I love all coins so anything you send will be wonderful!

1. Participating: Yes, email sent 10/16/09

2. Received Name: 11/2/09

3. Mission Complete: Research started

4. Package Received!:

Sorry I haven't posted before, I have about 10 coins to my name so I am up for anything. I fish, I camp, just about anything to do with the outdoors and I am a huge Steeler fan. I have no coin list but with so few coins, I would be happy with any coin. Thanks.

Everything is smoothly falling into place, and seeing that my secret recipient seems to have (had) a lot of coins into their hands, I think I'll go with an older one I haven't seen on their (hard to find and old) lists.

I haven't bought a lot of things, almost everything in there will be handmade. That's the way things are with me! Still got to do some work on it and the mission will be ready!

Great Idea

Group Hug!!!!!!!!

I Love Santa

1. Participating:Labrador Wild Man

2. Received Name: YES 01/11/09

3. Mission Complete: 12 Nov 09 Sent out to-day just hope Santa dose not get stuck in the SNOW!!!!!! may have to drop by his house and give him a hand

4. Package Received!:

Fingers crossed better write that letter to Santa

Wait! i can just walk down the road and drop by

we have a foot of snow already

Labrador Wild Man

An update on my package:

I'm "In Construction" on one of the gifts. I'm delighted I got someone who lives in a collllld climate, so I hope they like my addition. Headed out this weekend to do some food purchasing....can't put these in caches, but I can sure ship 'em!

For whoever ended up with me:

I'm easy. No really. I have a list of my Most Lusted After coins on my Geocaching.com profile, but I welcome with open arms any coins OR travel bugs, activated or not! It's the thought that counts. :lol: