Secret Santa 2009?

grodan & fiabus

I really hope there is someone here with time and effort enough to host a Secret Santa :ph34r: mission this christmas.

I also hope it will give us over-sea-people enough time to do some research and both find things and coins for our receipent(s). Don´t know the last date for oversea shipping but I think it is in early december something.

I would love to host it myself but it will probably be huge and I do have to much already to do before christmas. I will be glad to join in though :anibad:

All the best and hopefully there are other christmas longers out there. Usually get a round of holidayspirit this time a year, it will pass just to get worse in the end of november. :laughing::laughing:

grodan Karin

US TOO! We loved being involved in secret Santa last year & our 1rst year caching. We loved the shopping as well as the receiving. My son has loved staying pen pals with the beautiful daughter who started this post. As for myself I don't know how to go about starting this project. I am more then willing to work with someone or someones to make this project fun for all. Last year "Butterfly Lady" did a wonderful job! Only 73 days left until the big guy gets here. So to get this back & forth across the seas we should start something soon. PLEASE some takers for this Christmas & geocaching loving family. Hope from the Finamore Family :ph34r:

I would be willing to host the Secret Santa, unless someone is already working on this. I organized a smaller mission last year. So if no one else is going to come forward, I will start a thread.

Thanks for taking this on, wer'e really looking forward to it. Wish we would have already orderd our personal geocoins, maybe next year. If you need assistance you have a Long Island Elf here to help!

Hope from The Finamore Family :D

I would be willing to host the Secret Santa, unless someone is already working on this. I organized a smaller mission last year. So if no one else is going to come forward, I will start a thread.

Please go ahead. You may continue in this thread if you ask the moderators to change the title.

avroair: I was not volunteering, just wanted to get something started. :D

grodan Karin