5 Star Geocoin

djhobby

The Geocoin Store made a coin for 5 Star caching. Specifically related to Kayaking, Scuba Diving, and Mountain Climibing. Nothing for the sewers of Bloomington :ph34r: But those were sold a while back, and you can trade/buy them on occasion from collectors.

I have it on good authority though, that a new version of those coins will be manufactured soon. And they're way betting looking than the first version. Don't have a timeframe yet, but the art is being reviewed now.

TMA

Nothing for the sewers of Bloomington :laughing:

That's too funny! :laughing: The word is out.

I saw those coins you mentioned, they aren't the most beautiful coin I've seen, but the climbing one almost looks like a person belly crawling through a drain (not sewer, you won't catch me crawling through a sewer!) We may have to come up with a different idea.

If someone sees a coin and says to them selves, "That looks like something a C.H.U.D. would want." let me know. :ph34r:

Thanks

Nothing for the sewers of Bloomington :laughing:

That's too funny! :laughing: The word is out.

I saw those coins you mentioned, they aren't the most beautiful coin I've seen, but the climbing one almost looks like a person belly crawling through a drain (not sewer, you won't catch me crawling through a sewer!) We may have to come up with a different idea.

If someone sees a coin and says to them selves, "That looks like something a C.H.U.D. would want." let me know. :ph34r:

Thanks

Well, I'm from Ohio, so I read the Midwest boards. And I've done GCTK66, so I've toured your beautiful "drains" in Bloomington :anibad:

Anyway, let me try and clarify a bit. I'm redrawing the original all metal art with translucent enamels. They are going to be sharp. I just have to talk TPTB into letting me run them again. They look WAY better.

TMA