site problems?

two bison

I just created 5 new PQ's and they all say they haven't generated yet and it has been over a half hour since I created them. Something must be wrong as they usually generate and I get them in just a few minutes or even seconds. :D

Does anyone have an answer yet as to why the PQ's aren't running? Still waiting for mine after more then 2 hours.

I just created 5 new PQ's and they all say they haven't generated yet and it has been over a half hour since I created them. Something must be wrong as they usually generate and I get them in just a few minutes or even seconds. :D

Does anyone have an answer yet as to why the PQ's aren't running? Still waiting for mine after more then 2 hours.

Yes. There are other threads in this forum that will tell you what you want.

Did you read them?

I submitted an event for review this morning but couldn't get into the page to check and see if the layout and html worked correctly. I tried a few hours later after the reviewer sent me a note saying the html must be messed up and he would wait until he heard from me to publish the listing. I tried again to get into my page, but I got the same error message. Tonight, I have the same problem. Any suggestions? Should I merely create a new cache page and submit it and scrap the original one when I finally am able to get into it?