2009 Pay It Forward Coins

pay_it_forward

After receiving one receipt that was not credited to my ride just the general one there may be more than just the two people that have had no contact from me. Please if you made a donation to my ride, and have not received coins or email from me, it means that I have not gotten any details on your donation so please forward me your receipt from the Ride guys and I will ship out your coins.

I know of at least one person this has happened to and the ride guys have no explanation as to why it was not tracked properly.

L&L

James

After a small flurry of emails James and I finally arrived at a conclusion to my quandary. Fortunately I had a copy of the emailed receipt from the Ride Foundation for the tax exempt nature of my contribution but no copy of a PayPal transaction. Payment was sent and received but PayPal had no record of it in my account. Weird stuff. It kinda helps to explain how James may not have been sent the coin request.

Anyway I got word my coins have been shipped today so I am again, and at last, a happy camper. Thanks James.

Drneal, how's it going for you?

After a small flurry of emails James and I finally arrived at a conclusion to my quandary. Fortunately I had a copy of the emailed receipt from the Ride Foundation for the tax exempt nature of my contribution but no copy of a PayPal transaction. Payment was sent and received but PayPal had no record of it in my account. Weird stuff. It kinda helps to explain how James may not have been sent the coin request.

Anyway I got word my coins have been shipped today so I am again, and at last, a happy camper. Thanks James.

Drneal, how's it going for you?

all my paperwork is currently with my accountant (math is not my forte',) but I should get the paperwork for the donation back tomorrow.

ILYK

Well, that too B) But I figured the date was a given. If you don't align them all the same way, the color scheme looks identical. I actually asked PIF years ago what the difference was, so don't think I just thought of it on my own ;)

i know you can think of things like that on your own...you are smart like that....

After receiving one receipt that was not credited to my ride just the general one there may be more than just the two people that have had no contact from me. Please if you made a donation to my ride, and have not received coins or email from me, it means that I have not gotten any details on your donation so please forward me your receipt from the Ride guys and I will ship out your coins.

I know of at least one person this has happened to and the ride guys have no explanation as to why it was not tracked properly.

L&L

James

still waiting

I have contacted the two people here that have not said their coins have arrived. So that everything can be sorted out.

I know most people don't care but here is an explanation as to what happened.

Shortly after posting the message here about how to get the 2009 coins I got slammed with work, and if you check my caching profile will see that I have even been too busy to cache (1 cache in 5 months is unusual for me :rolleyes: ) so I contracted a third part fulfillment center to track and ship coins to people who donated for coins.

I got an email from someone who knows me from one of my caching road trips through the US in December and posted here, and emailed everyone who had made a donation at that time. I requested that the Fulfillment center reships coins to everyone.

In Jan I got an email from someone I have been trading with over many years saying the coins had arrived still, so I fired the fulfillment center, and once again sent emails to everyone who had donated. That same day I shipped out all of the coins along with a free 2010 PIF coin for all of the trouble.

The email addresses I have been contacting are the email addresses submitted to the Ride to Conquer Cancer website when a donation was made. If you have not received an email or coins but do have an email receipt from the "Ride to Conquer Cancer" folks please forward it to me @ james.conner@gmail.com so it can be tracked down.

I am still very busy, but will make sure that the people who have donated will get their coins, even if it means heading to the US to ship them.

L&L

James

perhaps it's time for that trip

time for an update!

I received am email dated 3/24/10...

"The details of your donation have finally been released to me:

Name:

Email:

@windstream.net

Street 1:

Street 2:

City/Province or State/Postal Code or Zip:

City

Province/State

Postal Code / Zip:

Gift Amount:

$25.00

Date:

Oct 16, 2009 8:41:01 PM

Payment Type:

Credit Card

Gift Message:

Neal Lepovetsky, D.C.

P.O. Box 27

St. Marys, PA 15857

USA

pick a coin, any coin

I will ship you two 2009 & 2010 gold coins upon my arrival in Vegas

Friday morning, I hope the need to not cross a border speeds up the

arrival for you."

And here's a picture of the coins I received...

ILYK
Edited by drneal

time for an update!

I received am email dated 3/24/10...

"The details of your donation have finally been released to me:

Name:

Email:

@windstream.net

Street 1:

Street 2:

City/Province or State/Postal Code or Zip:

City

Province/State

Postal Code / Zip:

Gift Amount:

$25.00

Date:

Oct 16, 2009 8:41:01 PM

Payment Type:

Credit Card

Gift Message:

Neal Lepovetsky, D.C.

P.O. Box 27

St. Marys, PA 15857

USA

pick a coin, any coin

I will ship you two 2009 & 2010 gold coins upon my arrival in Vegas

Friday morning, I hope the need to not cross a border speeds up the

arrival for you."

And here's a picture of the coins I received...

ILYK

still waiting!

ILYK

Tthe Generosity of cacher's is always amazing me. The first round of coins that people have requested will be shipped out tomorrow morning, you will receive and email from me once they are shipped.

Just another note, there will be 5 sets of the LE gold PIF coins created in Jan 2010. They will be framed containing all four 2007-2009 LE Gold trackable coins along with one of the factory samples, which of course will not be trackable. Anyone who donates http://bit.ly/6QRdU for the 2008/2009 coins will be entered into the draw for one of the framed sets.

L&L

PIF

also wondering who won this?

Update time!

last e-mails received and replied to pay_it_forward on 5-2-10...

Okay I posted the last set from Vegas... Do you have an alternate

address I can send them to and I will send another set today.

I replied...the answer...

Okay It's to late to send it today but I have put the bubble envelope

in my bag and will send it tomorrow.

Still waiting for coin.