Geoswag.com

devildog83

That's odd. They're usually very fast to ship, although they're not always the best at answering emails. Keep trying! Send them a few a day until they get tired of their inbox filling up! :D

Edit to add that they may be behind since they were at the Geocoinfest event in Salt Lake City, but that's just a guess.

Edited by 9Key

I ordered from them last month, and got my stuff fast.

I ordered from them last week and my stuff came in today ... so I haven't had any problems. I got a really fast response from support@geoswag.com when I emailed about my order last month. The response they sent me was from support@oakcoins.com and it only took a little while to get a response back from them.

If any of your items were a presale item that is not yet in their store, they will not ship your stuff until all of it is ready to be shipped. It will tell you this on their site. It has happened to me in the past. They are very reliable. Don't worry, they do eventually respond to emails.

Edited for spelling

Edited by ao318

Just curious, is the vendor Geoswag or Coinswag? I have never had a problem with Geoswag. I recently purchased some items and thought the company was Geoswag, however the name was Coinswag (guess I just don't pay close enough attention sometimes) and I had to go to my credit card company to get my money back from Coinswag as they never shipped my items and kept giving bogus reason for the delay.