2010 Fall Picnic

daggy

Mark your calendar! The 2010 Indiana Fall Picnic site has been chosen.

Indiana geocachers will celebrate Geocaching's 10 year. anniversary at a special venue. On the weekend of September 10-12th, Boondock Farms, located in Knightstown, will become 160 acres of geocaching fun.

The Fall Picnic cache pages have been published. This year's picnic celebrates Geocaching's 10th anniversary with a special venue and added activites. Visit us the weekend of September 10-12 at Boondocks Farms in Knightsville.

The cache pages tell you some event details but the Fall Picnic website tells it all.

Anyone camping this year?

Not sure what my work schedule is going to look like yet since I just started a new job. That, & I may need some help talking Mrs. AWTY into camping on our wedding anniversary! :unsure:

Awwwww! What better way to spend your anniversary than around a big ol' campfire celebrating with friends. Sounds perfect. :blink::blink:

Our work schedules are what are really keeping our plans in limbo right now. I am training on a new job & don't know for sure what shift I will be on to know whether or not I even get those days off. The company I work for now runs 24/7/365, so even holidays are work days. They are just very well paid work days! :grin: