Wholesale Geocaching Supplies

Apittha did it

I am wanting to start a Geocaching store in Canada.

Does anyone know where I can find wholesalers?

Looking for everything to do with Geocaching. :)

I'm trying to do the same thing but having trouble finding suppliers.

I've found manufacturers for most of the typical cache products but unfortunately they deal in huge quantities. Minimum order quantity is usually around 5,000 pieces!

If you find anything please share ;)

Hint: Don't think geocaching, think of what you might need for geocaching.

You will probably have to line up distributors for each type of stock that you want. GPSr units; logbook materials (different suppliers); containers; writing implements; compasses; day packs & larger, etc.

If you are trying to limit your merchandise as coming from a single supplier, you probably won't last long (IMO). ;)

Do we need another geocaching supply web site? That's quite a lot of them out there already, plus ebay.

Possibly no, but the OP did say for Canada and most are US based. There are custom issues for our northern brothers buying and returning merchandise to a US supplier.

Jim

I am wanting to start a Geocaching store in Canada.

Does anyone know where I can find wholesalers?

Looking for everything to do with Geocaching. :(

Fortunately for you, there is a geocaching store closeby in Victoria! Landsharkz - both store and on-line sales.

Here in Alberta, we have GPSCity in Calgary that carries basic geocaching supplies. Nothing in Saskatchewan. We find our ammo cans at Princess Auto and army surplus stores, lock'n'locks at grocery stores/ department stores, camo hockey tape at Canadian Tire, swag at dollar stores and order geo-coins on-line.

Someone supposedly started an online Geocaching supply business in Edmonton but we haven't heard much from them since.

As for wholesalers, just google geocaching supplies and don't forget the Groundspeak store!