Coins for sale

sweetlife

Trying to thin out our collection, will be adding to this list and will post when more are added.

Here are about a hundred or so ACTIVATED coins for sale, some are LE's most are foreign coins.

Coins for Sale

Posted in the list are the TB number (not the tracking number) we have pictures of all the coins on the pages, so if you need to see the coins look up the TB number. These coins have not traveled they have been in our personal collection and are all owned by us. been stored in binders and hardly ever handled, collection was taken to events, for others to enjoy, as we enjoy to share our collection with others.

All coins are in LIKE NEW / MINT condition

Prices are posted behind each coin.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING PRICES:

$2.50 first coin

$1.00 each additional coin

Do not post in this forum for sales, email to lifesaver54149@yahoo.com

First Come first served,

Send Mailing address and Paypal addy to above email address

Val and I decided to sell some of the coins because alot of them are from when we first were newbies and bought anything. You know the coin craze, seeing hunks of metal, now we like to part with some. Out with the old make room for the new. Thanks for asking. Keeping all of the ones that mean alot to us, ones that people we know and ones we have built great relationships/good friends with. If you see your coin in here and you dont want us to sell it please do not hesitate to trade or buy it back from us.

There is lots of geocoins for sale, feel free to take a look and see what we all have.

Make sure if you are interested in any of our coins to email us and not leave us a message here. Our email is: lifesaver54149@yahoo.com,

Please include these things in your email please:

your geocaching name: so we can send you a adopt request.

Your paypal address:

what coins you are interested in:

and full name and address:

Thank You for your interested in our geocoins.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

Hello, if anyone is interested in any of our coins that are listed for sale, we are not home at the moment and will be home Monday. It will probably be Monday evening before we can get back to you. Just wanted to post in case anyone is wondering why you have not heard from us yet. We attended a Halloween event today and what blast it was. :smile: We traveled to Sumner Illinois, long 11 hour drive but well worth it. Thanks to anyone who is been waiting patiently for a reply. Thank You for having a interest in our geocoins. :lol:

I have four limited edition coins for sale that I have had minted by Oakcoins. There are 100 of each coin. They are British Telephone Box, King George V Postbox, Victorian Postbox and a Border Collie (Rounding Up Geocaches) coin. All four can be seen on my website www.jacaru.co.uk and if you want to order any I can send a Paypal invoice to you.

Just email me ~ daryl@jacaru.co.uk

Happy caching.

I have four limited edition coins for sale that I have had minted by Oakcoins. There are 100 of each coin. They are British Telephone Box, King George V Postbox, Victorian Postbox and a Border Collie (Rounding Up Geocaches) coin. All four can be seen on my website www.jacaru.co.uk and if you want to order any I can send a Paypal invoice to you.

Just email me ~ daryl@jacaru.co.uk

Happy caching.

Hi Jacaru - just a quick note to let you know that you might want to start your own thread about the sale of your coins. You inadvertently posted as a response to Sweetlife's sale and you will get more inquiries if you have a thread of your own.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Activated ruins them as lookers in your collection? I have bought unactivated coins that come without a sleeve and show wear.

You could release the activated coins and watch them travel/disappear.

Usually, the seller adopts them over to you.

I do not have a collection. I was just curious and now my curiosity has been satisfied.

Just because geocoins have been activated doesnt mean they are not worth anything. We have activated all of them as we used to bring them to events and people that took the time to look at our geocoin collection we let people discover them. Our collection has exceeded over 2000 geocoins and just to big to haul to event anymore. We like to be able to bring certain ones we decided to keep for particular reasons to events again. We like to continue to be proud of our collection and be able to share them with people we meet at events we attend. They have not moved in the wild from cache to cache. We have only released a few geocoins into the wild because of them disappearing. All of our coins have been stored in binders and in foam in baseball card pages for protection. All of our geocoins are in like new/mint condition. We paid for all of these geocoins so we have the right to sell them as well. We will transfer adoption requests to people for any geocoin anyone is interested in adding to their collection. Some people delete the history behind a geocoin and some don't.

This being said we will be listing a bunch more geocoins tomarrow, alot of them we bought when we first started geocaching/ geocoin collecting. So if there is anything you see that you are interested in adding to your personal collection of geocoins feel free to email us at lifesaver54149@yahoo.com

Thank You!

Just to show how well we took care of our geocoin collection:aeabd3ea-456e-4bb6-bda2-e92c490a105e.jpg

a4512c06-68b5-442d-a4e7-a30be4478ddd.jpg

719d74b7-9245-4c3d-a8de-056df7fe28c5.jpg

Edited by sweetlife

We have spent a lot of time on our collection but our collection is just too big to haul to events , when the pictures were taken of all the binders we weighed the coins and it was about 500 lbs.

Thanks for the good comments on the coins, we have posted about another 125 coins up and this will be it for the week.

There are some hard to find coins on the list, we thought of posting them on Ebay, but would rather give them to the collectors who visit the forums.

We will be posting more in the future, but will not be taking requests from people who look at our trackable list, its a bit overwelming looking for certain coins. we will go thru our whole collection in time.

Barry

Thank You to everyone that has had some interests in our geocoins for sale, There is lots still up for sale so if you are looking for some older geocoins at a nice price and in like new/mint condition feel free to take a look and see if there is anything you are interested in.

Thank You and Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween. :):(

Another 100 or so added to the list, I have highlighted them at the bottom in yellow.

Again remember

Make sure if you are interested in any of our coins to email us and not leave us a message here. Our email is: lifesaver54149@yahoo.com,

Please include these things in your email please:

your geocaching name: so we can send you a adopt request.

Your paypal address:

what coins you are interested in:

and full name and address:

Thank You for your interested in our geocoins.

We like to take a moment and THANK everyone who has purchased or has a interest in our geocoins for sale. We have been sadden by the loss of our Dear Friend Jay. We are still in shock to know that Jay has passed. So if it takes us longer to respond please give us a little more patience. We need time to heal and Be there for his Gal and Love of his life Sally. We will be away the weekend so please if you are interested in geocoins and have sent us remails know that we are not ignoring anyone, we will be away from our computers.

Thank You for being understanding.

My Coins were waiting for me when I got home from Ottawa yesterday :D They're awesome - Thank!

We Are Very Glad You Are Very Happy With Your New Geocoins. Thank You Very Much. If there is anything else you like or have any questions please feel free to contact us. Enjoy!

~Barry and Valarie of sweetlife :)

Good Morning Everyone, Hope everyone is having a nice December morning, just wanted to post to bring this topic towards the top again. There is plenty of geocoins for sale to go around, feel free to take a look and see what we have available. If there is anything you like please send us a email. Please do not pm or contact us any other way. Our email is: lifesaver54149@yahoo.com Now is the time if you like to give someone geocoins for Christmas gifts get them here and not have to pay way to much for coins from or on ebay.

Hope everyone is been getting ready for the holidays and with the hustle and bustle of decorating and shopping and getting ready for Santa to arrive. We have been sending out a few cards, not doing to much decorating, will have a little tree up for Christmas, we feel we are in the Christmas spirit, and feel blessed we are getting back to health.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.

Again if there is anything you like of our coins feel free to contact us and we will make your Geocoin wishes come true :blink:

~Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

If anyone is interested in Geocoins get them before Christmas, as we have many left to go around for everyone. All we ask is that please be patient with us as we just recently moved into a new house and we been extremely busy, getting all settled in and with the recent snowfall/storm here in all of Wisconsin, we may be snowed in for a couple of days. Feel free to look at the first post for the link of the geocoins we have for sale and what to include in your email.

Thank You and Happy Holidays to everyone.

~Barry and Valarrie of sweetlife

Trying to thin out our collection, will be adding to this list and will post when more are added.

Here are about a hundred or so ACTIVATED coins for sale, some are LE's most are foreign coins.

Coins for Sale

Posted in the list are the TB number (not the tracking number) we have pictures of all the coins on the pages, so if you need to see the coins look up the TB number. These coins have not traveled they have been in our personal collection and are all owned by us. been stored in binders and hardly ever handled, collection was taken to events, for others to enjoy, as we enjoy to share our collection with others.

$2.50 first coin

First Come first served,

Coins for Sale

$2.50 first coin