Listing a new cache

Crafty Turtle

A-ha! I see.

I will try to be patient for 72 hours, then.

<drumming my fingers on the desk> doobeedoobeedooodummm.

patience.

patience.

I don't do patience well, do I? Probably why I cache at night a fair bit - I see a cool cache on the website in the evening and I want to do it NOW.

patience. It shall be my new mantra.

I checked, and your hide is waiting its turn in the queue. Nicely done, a real reviewer note, and the proper use of the waypoints tool.

Sorry, I don't review that part of the world, you'll just have to wait for whats'isname. If there are other local issues (land manager required permissions for example) I don't know about them. You might want to make your waypoint visible, type "reference point". Currently it's hidden. No point in hiding it, when you've entered it as text in the write up; visible will allow it load directly for those who download .gpx files.

I have a cache waiting to be reviewed now. Its been 3 1/2 days, around 90 hours, It's too bad there aren't more reviewers. I too get eager to see them published , it would be nice to hear something. In are area caches are slow to be published lately. It's been around 3 days since any new ones came out and they are all dated Oct 3rd If there is more than 1 reviewer you think it would be quicker, I can't be the only one with a cache waiting to be reviewed Oct 3rd!!!! See I too grow Impatient. :(

Ive just had two refused, as they are too close together (although they are 6000ft apart, as the crow flies, so is within the giudelines) and both are said to be on sites of special scientific interest (SSSI)

im in wales, uk. ive checked on magic mapping, and one of them definitely isnt on SSSI :( .

The other cache is on SSSI though, so I will find a new place for it tomorrow

I checked, and your hide is waiting its turn in the queue. Nicely done, a real reviewer note, and the proper use of the waypoints tool.

Sorry, I don't review that part of the world, you'll just have to wait for whats'isname. If there are other local issues (land manager required permissions for example) I don't know about them. You might want to make your waypoint visible, type "reference point". Currently it's hidden. No point in hiding it, when you've entered it as text in the write up; visible will allow it load directly for those who download .gpx files.

Oh wow - thanks for checking that for me.

I will make the waypoint visible, as you say. It makes sense.

Is it a multi or a traditional? I'm a bit of a confused newbie, so any advice is gratefully accepted.