Geocaches up for adoption

mortonfox

Starting to realize I mustn't have a loop to be out of anymore...

Move ?

Where you headed young fella ?

What's Jersey gonna be like without your always beaming face?

I'm moving to Northern Delaware. It is possible to maintain North Jersey geocaches from there but since I'll be 2-3 hours away, I think I should do the responsible thing and not pretend that I can be there at a moment's notice.

"I'm moving to Northern Delaware. It is possible to maintain North Jersey geocaches from there but since I'll be 2-3 hours away, I think I should do the responsible thing and not pretend that I can be there at a moment's notice."

Either of the two responding (so far) would be a good choice. A bit too far for us (yeah, the responsibility thing :(

Wish you safe journey on your new move.

Luckily, you're not THAT far away and may spot you at an event.

We frequently look for the one person we can count on to always have a smile.

Cache safe.

Starting to realize I mustn't have a loop to be out of anymore...

Move ?

Where you headed young fella ?

What's Jersey gonna be like without your always beaming face?

I'm moving to Northern Delaware. It is possible to maintain North Jersey geocaches from there but since I'll be 2-3 hours away, I think I should do the responsible thing and not pretend that I can be there at a moment's notice.

Does this mean the loss of a One Degree of Seperation cache? Snoogans isn't going to like this. :(

I always wanted to do George Washington's Stairmaster on frequent business trips to New Jersey in '03 and early '04, but never managed to make it. Man, there sure are a lot more caches near it now then there was then. Sounds like a great cache.

Best of luck on the move!

Thanks very much to Polskikrol for adopting the two geocaches.

I'll archive my other geocaches after the next weekend, so find 'em quick if you need to. :P

That's great. GW's stairmaster has been on my to do list for like 7 years.

Me too, except I'm never in the area anymore. :D I was just kidding about losing the ODS micro, but it's sad to see a Grandfathered Virtual go. But if you say it's nothing special, I suppose. That one could not be adopted out, in case you didn't know about that policy.

Thanks very much to Polskikrol for adopting the two geocaches.

I'll archive my other geocaches after the next weekend, so find 'em quick if you need to. :D

That's great. GW's stairmaster has been on my to do list for like 7 years.

Its a really good cache in a nice park location... believe Old Navy has a few caches there as well. It is doable after work and before sunset, however, I would hurry as those minutes are being reduced further each day.