HeadHardHat's EVIL Ant Hill Geocache

Hear ya go folks,

The original idea was sent into me by a GeoSnippits viewer. What resulted from those attempts to make a rock out of bondo morphed into this really EVIL geocache. Come here to learn all about it.

Again this is the basic concept for a geocache. Within two minutes of it going live I was flooded with great comments and also new suggestions to modify it. So go out there and get creative it does nothing but make our game, sport, obsession that much better. Have Fun.

http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/2...l-geocache.html

Enjoy.

-HHH :mad:

Somebody asked so I'll post the answer here.

Chicago Softball is played with a soft 16 inch ball and no gloves. It is the original size ball and still played in Chicago parks. You can learn more about it at http://www.16inchsoftballhof.com/history.asp

I'm looking into making some ammo box sized stuff for the woods. My question is would a 16 inch round toadstool look real? :( Visions of those red with white pokadots from Mario Brothers...

Will come up with something...

-HHH :anibad:

I'm looking into making some ammo box sized stuff for the woods. My question is would a 16 inch round toadstool look real? :( Visions of those red with white pokadots from Mario Brothers...
I've seen fungi almost that size. If you want it to look real, then model it after a type of fungus that grows that size. Don't model it after a variety that normally grows only 3" round, but make it 5x larger than normal.

Will come up with something...

-HHH :anibad:

Ammo box + expanding foam filler + concrete rendering + paint job = large rock.

At least it works with a 6l plastic bucket.