Profile stats?

Hi ..I don't know if anyone can give me help, I am pretty new to geocaching and I notice some people have downloaded stats and graphs on their profile page..I have downloaded gsak programme but can't work out what to do now to get stats on page. In plain english for a techno phobe please lol

Try http://douweosinga.com/projects/visited?region=usa

Then copy the html code into your "Profile Details" under your "My Account Details"

Edited by Indy14

I'm working thru this very issue right now!

Dowloaded GSAK and got several pocket queries to work with.

Looks like a macro is needed to generate the stats you are looking for.

From the GSAK website, there is a list of macros available. As I work thru this issue, I'll post my findings.

Just running the "FindStatGen3" wont get all the info you need or want on your profile. There is a bit more you need to do then just run it.

As of right now this is the best and only (that I know of) place to understand how to run the "FindStatGen3" and get all the info you might want in your profile. Take a look at my profile and you will see what you can do.

How to make a GSAK User Profile

You can e-mail me from there if you have any questions or need help.

The FindStatGen3Beta is even better then the FindStatGen3. Give it a try.

I knew I forgot something :mad: . Yes the "FindStatGen36Beta" is the way to go when you want to make the GSAK Profile. There are many more options and its more user friendly (in my opinion) then using just the "FindStatGen".

I hope to update the Guide soon to reflect the using of the "Beta" program. It will still work using the BETA program, just the name is different.

Even though this isn't my thread, thanks everyone, for the help. I confess to being a bit of a luddite when it comes to stuff like this. I am probably going to need a couple of stiff drinks and a boat load of quiet time before I start fiddling around with the directions. Your back and forth already made my head spin. I never tried to download the gsak thing before because it didn't have D.C. on it. Why such a glaring geographical error? I don't think I imagined finding a goecache there. :mad: