Geocoins Adoption type question!

Wadders

I've decided to get rid of my geocoins enmass, as they are just sat in my drawer doing nothing.

Can someone tell me if i sell them, is it possible for someone else to adopt them.

They have been activated, but never travelled!

Edited by Wadders

:mad: Cause i get fed up of thieving bar stewards, and Kidnappers! B)One of my TB's

And i jusy can't be arrsed, sending off emails and pleading!!

More important things in life, one feels :)

I tried selling a few of my activated/untravelled coins on ebay last year but didnt get much response. Maybe because they are secondhand or people dont want to be bothered with the adoption thing (Although its not hard). So mine are still languishing in a drawer like yours Terry. Let us know how you get on....

:mad: Cause i get fed up of thieving bar stewards, and Kidnappers! B)One of my TB's

And i jusy can't be arrsed, sending off emails and pleading!!

More important things in life, one feels :)

I tried selling a few of my activated/untravelled coins on ebay last year but didnt get much response. Maybe because they are secondhand or people dont want to be bothered with the adoption thing (Although its not hard). So mine are still languishing in a drawer like yours Terry. Let us know how you get on....

if you're not fussed about the money, how about putting them up as raffle prizes or similar in a local event? Alternatively, post them to

Dave Gerrie

St Thomas' Hospital

London

:D

I sold about 75 coins last month that I had activated. Worked out well. Funny enough, two people didn't even know what geocaching was, they just wanted the coin. So now I have 2 activated ones in my inventory that aren't really mine since they don't have geocaching accounts. Kinda funny.

Edited by jho135