Requesting "Geocaching Events" thread

genegene

I would like to request that an area on the forums be set up for cachers to talk about Geocaching event ideas and questions.

Its kinda hard to find anything relating to an event I would like to do by doing a general search.

If we had an area dedicated to events like we do for C.I.T.O. events I think that more cachers would be interested in doing events and it would be a great dedicated location to look for ideas and ask questions.

Anyone else think this would be a good idea?

Usually additional forums are added when a specific topic overtakes a general forum. That happen when geocoins topics were listed in the travel bug forum.

Events? Sure, why not. Although they might do just as well if they were directed over to the Organized Geocaching forum.

Edited by BlueDeuce

I was kinda thinking it should have its own area so not to be confused with other topics and discussions.

The little icon for it would be the Event Icon that we all know.

If you like the idea just post it here so the good folks here at Groundspeak will see it and take it into consideration. If enough people like the idea they might add the idea to the forums for us.

General discussions of event ideas, planning logistics, etc. can be posted in the Organized Geocaching forum.

Discussions of specific events can be posted to the applicable country or regional forum.

Please, no soliciting for event sponsors or donations.