newbie-needs fellow cachers & info

Hearty Soles

New to sport-have found 16 so far! Am from Fond du Lac, Wi and would like to find some local cachers to help me learn more about it. I downloaded EAsy GPS but don't really understand the pocket queries????? HELP PLEASE!!!

You could check out this site which is for Wisconsin geocachers.

There are planned events you can attend to meet fellow cachers in your area.

Wisconsin Geocaching Association

As for info about pocket queries you could post in the 'Getting Started' forum here on GS for some help.

New to sport-have found 16 so far! Am from Fond du Lac, Wi and would like to find some local cachers to help me learn more about it. I downloaded EAsy GPS but don't really understand the pocket queries????? HELP PLEASE!!!

As for info about pocket queries you could post in the 'Getting Started' forum here on GS for some help.

Did both of above to no avail--really getting discouraged!! Tried the Wi twice and never got an e-mail back!!!!

Did both of above to no avail--really getting discouraged!! Tried the Wi twice and never got an e-mail back!!!!

Are you marking the day you are working and wanting the querie file? I have found that I have to mark it the day I'm doing do it to get it to work. Then it's almost instant. Also, make sure you send it to the specified emial addres.

:(

Hi-

Hey check this event out that will be in your area. Lots of Geocachers usually show up.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...b1-c395735a4f8e

Have fun with your NEW hobby.