Signal's Law

vegaschick

Bummer...Your wife is leaving for work in the morning and you have the day off. She says "Go have a nice time and enjoy yourself. I will see you back here at dinner time". You feel great, no chores to do and an understanding better half. You get out on the trail and you feel guilty because your having too much fun and cut your trip short and head home, get cleaned up and take her to dinner later.

Bummer...Your wife is leaving for work in the morning and you have the day off. She says "Go have a nice time and enjoy yourself. I will see you back here at dinner time". You feel great, no chores to do and an understanding better half. You get out on the trail and you feel guilty because your having too much fun and cut your trip short and head home, get cleaned up and take her to dinner later.

Wait - I thought this thread is about Murphy's Law as applied to geocaching, and not about creative fiction? :)

Wait - I thought this thread is about Murphy's Law as applied to geocaching, and not about creative fiction? :P

I didnt say that it was a consistant behaviour for her....I guess it caught me off guard and she out flanked me that day. I guess shes been reading Cosmo again. :P