New Cayman Islands Geocoins

jruys

Hello All,

I had 250 (50 Antique Gold, 200 Antique Silver) Cayman Islands Geocoins minted. They just came in. The coins are 1.75" in diameter. The coins are trackable and have their own custom icon. Each coin is also individually numbered (1 - 250) in addition to the tracking number. I am charging $9.00 for the Antique Silver and $10.50 for the Antique Gold plus $1.50 shipping for the first coin and $0.50 shipping for each additional coin. You can purchase the coins at http://www.ruysgeocoins.com/

Just a little background on why I had the coins minted. I do not live in the Cayman Islands, but after spending a week there my family and I fell in love with the place. There wasn't any geocoins dedicated to the Cayman Islands, so I thought why not, I will create one.

Here are a couple of pictures on the coins:

CaymanGoldSmall.pngCaymanGoldBackSmall.png

CaymanSilverSmall.pngCaymanSilverBackSmall.png

I just wanted to Thank You for making this coin. Cayman is also our favorite place to visit and has plenty of great caches to find. I had hoped for years that someone would design a coin for the Cayman Islands so I was extremely happy when I seen this coin for sale. Great job! :lol: