Geomate Jr.

I had a friend visit with his 'grown up' garmin & me with my little ol' geomate. We were working on series called 'snow white & the 7 dwarves' (you found each dwarf cache & it had parts of the coords to find the snow white cache.) I had a few of the caches show up in my geomate, but, it was completely random as to which did & didn't. None of them had a hard terrain or rating (& its 3/3, not 2/2!) but, the first one we worked on wasn't on there... the 2nd was. Who knows why!!

I had a friend visit with his 'grown up' garmin & me with my little ol' geomate. We were working on series called 'snow white & the 7 dwarves' (you found each dwarf cache & it had parts of the coords to find the snow white cache.) I had a few of the caches show up in my geomate, but, it was completely random as to which did & didn't. None of them had a hard terrain or rating (& its 3/3, not 2/2!) but, the first one we worked on wasn't on there... the 2nd was. Who knows why!!

Try doing an update. One option is for 4/4 cache ratings and below. All traditional caches that are not restricted to premium members only should show up. If not, let Warren know (use your pom-poms) and he will look into it for you. He has already done some simular fixes.

Try doing an update. One option is for 4/4 cache ratings and below. All traditional caches that are not restricted to premium members only should show up. If not, let Warren know (use your pom-poms) and he will look into it for you. He has already done some simular fixes.

i want 4's!!! that would be awesome if i could do that!! i'll have to mess around with it tomorrow!

G'day All

Yep, Colonial Cats is right - the USA-East, and the USA-West cache lists have every traditional cache (premium excluded) up to a difficulty 4 but you'll need an Update Kit to get to them. As for the factory default (the list that covers the entire US), difficulty is limited to 3.

The plan is to provide a greater variety of cache list types (i.e. micro-free, etc), so if anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see, please let me know! Either post here or flick me an email at warren@apisphere.com.

I hope this helps!!

Cheers

Warren