Mega Scotland 2010 Calendar

In order to help raise funds the Mega Scotland Team have decided to produce a calendar with pictures from around Scotland. Full details of size and quality along with sample calendars can be viewed at www.megascotland.co.uk/calendar

Orders for these are currently being taken on the website and will be dispatched from the end of October. They will also be available at some events between now and the end of the year.

Mega Scotland thank you for your continued support.

Edited by Mega Scotland

Mine arrived this morning, I particularly like the one taken in Lochranza as I have distant family ties to the village.

Ooooh! Thanks Jaz666, that picture of Lochranza castle is mine!

I only took it as I was trying to look 'normal' at a cachesite while some muggles walked past.

;)

Mine arrived this morning, I particularly like the one taken in Lochranza as I have distant family ties to the village.

I only took it as I was trying to look 'normal' at a cachesite while some muggles walked past.

:rolleyes:

yea, whats 'normal' ;)

:rolleyes:

yea, whats 'normal' ;)