Camo duct tape

proline

After being unable to find it at CTC, I asked a male clerk. He couldn't see it either. A female clerk overheard us and walked over and pointed it out to us, - sitting right next to the gray duct-tape. Seriously. This actually happened to me at the Belleville CTC. It is camoed after all. I think it was in the paint department. It is a bit pricey, but fills-the-bill.

Any luck?

I was in Whitehorse over the weekend and went to Canadian Tire- the duct tape was definitely in the hunting/fishing section. Right next to some blaze orange tape. The product # is 67-6103-2. Don't know if that's any help to you. The CS desk should be able to tell you the aisle location with that number (assuming the kid working in that area knew what he was talking about).

I use camo hockey tape from Canadian tire, located near the regular hockey tape, with the other special hockey tape. It works better as camo because less glossy. I have tried 2 kinds from Bass Pro. The cloth kind doesn't stick, and the other kind doesn't bend at all, so not very good for forming around the edges etc. Some online caching stores also have good camo tape.

Edited by Andronicus

Go to canadian Tire (not Crappy Tire -they dont have it) andgo to the paint desk or glues andadhesive aisle and ask or look for product # 67-6103-2. Duck Brand camo tape. You can also goto the Sports/hunting dept and ask/look for Renfrew Camouflage Hockey Tape #83-2500-0.

And yes I work for CTC so thats why I know the #'s and areas. Good luck.

I use camo hockey tape from Canadian tire, located near the regular hockey tape, with the other special hockey tape. It works better as camo because less glossy. I have tried 2 kinds from Bass Pro. The cloth kind doesn't stick, and the other kind doesn't bend at all, so not very good for forming around the edges etc. Some online caching stores also have good camo tape.

The other kind does not bend very well but! If you apply it and then heat it, It works excellently. Seeing as how it is plastic, It responds very well to heat and softens up and adheres really good. Give it a try.

Bruce.

The other kind does not bend very well but! If you apply it and then heat it, It works excellently. Seeing as how it is plastic, It responds very well to heat and softens up and adheres really good. Give it a try.

Bruce.

Wholesale sports has camo tape that is weather resistant.