FS Gaarmin 76CSx

Excellent condition has all the bells and whistles. Also has protective FOARM case, USB cord, manual. Check the specifications aout on the Garmin site. Going for $189.00 plus postage. Pay by money order. No longer doing caching....good luck! Reply to wukusa@yahoo.com

A little background for any interested parties.

First offered on July 2 2009 for $190 cash.

Re-posted July 19 2009 for $160 plus postage.

I agreed to buy. Priority postage, certified return receipt and insurance added nearly $20. But I was then informed that a friend had made a higher offer and the unit was not available.

Reposted today for $189.00 plus postage. Good luck to potential buyers.

edit: fixed fumble fingers on the keyboard

Edited by Cardinal Red

Excellent condition has all the bells and whistles. Also has protective FOARM case, USB cord, manual. Check the specifications aout on the Garmin site. Going for $189.00 plus postage. Pay by money order. No longer doing caching....good luck! Reply to wukusa@yahoo.com

A little background for any interested parties.

First offered on July 2 2009 for $190 cash.

Re-posted July 19 2009 for $160 plus postage.

I agreed to buy. Priority postage, certified return receipt and insurance added nearly $20. But I was then informed that a friend had made a higher offer and the unit was not available.

Reposted today for $189.00 plus postage. Good luck to potential buyers.

edit: fixed fumble fingers on the keyboard

Cardinal Red:

Thank you for being the forum police. You conveniently FORGOT to say that I have a 100% rating in E-bay and that my integrity has never been questioned in any transaction. You also forgot to say that you only agreed to pay with a USPS money order after I REJECTED your demand to pay with an unsecured personal check. I had (have) severe apprehensions about dealing with you given this questionable and unsecure ()for me method of payment.

I stand on my record for all my transactions can you? Truthfully, if it sells fine if not I will donate it to the Scouts. Try and include all the facts or shut up. I will not allow you to impugn my integrity.

Cardinal Red:

Thank you for being the forum police. You conveniently FORGOT to say that I have a 100% rating in E-bay and that my integrity has never been questioned in any transaction. You also forgot to say that you only agreed to pay with a USPS money order after I REJECTED your demand to pay with an unsecured personal check. I had (have) severe apprehensions about dealing with you given this questionable and unsecure ()for me method of payment.

I stand on my record for all my transactions can you? Truthfully, if it sells fine if not I will donate it to the Scouts. Try and include all the facts or shut up. I will not allow you to impugn my integrity.

Sentence #1: Thank you for being the forum police. You are welcome.

#2: You conveniently FORGOT to say that I have a 100% rating in E-bay and that my integrity has never been questioned in any transaction. I have no idea what your ebay rating is. It probably is 100%, but just because you said it is doesn't equal proof for me. This was not an ebay transaction. And how would I know if your integrity had ever been questioned?

#3: You also forgot to say that you only agreed to pay with a USPS money order after I REJECTED your demand to pay with an unsecured personal check. OK, lets check the email exchange and see if this tone is supported by facts.

DUNEWALKERS: Will you be sending USPS money order? I do not have a paypal account.

CARDINAL RED: A personal check is easiest for me, and yes I understand that means a shipping delay till it clears.

DUNEWALKERS: I would rather have a USPS money order. It's just quicker all the way around for me and I can send your unit immediately.

CARDINAL RED (SENT ON A SUNDAY): I could have had a check in the mail in the morning. A USPS money order will have to wait till Saturday. (SIX DAY DELAY) Is that quicker? Your call.

DUNEWALKERS: A friend has made a higher offer so the unit is not available to you. Sorry and good luck in your search. THIS WAS WAITING FOR ME WHEN I GOT HOME MONDAY. IF I COULD HAVE UNEXPECTANTLY MANAGED TO PICK UP AND MAIL A MONEY ORDER ON MONDAY, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTING.

#4: I had (have) severe apprehensions about dealing with you given this questionable and unsecure ()for me method of payment. So you lied to me about the friend because a check was quicker and easier for me (and I was willing to wait for the check to clear). I was willing to meet your request, but you couldn't wait the extra six days. Someone please point out to me where I was unreasonable or demanding.

#5: I stand on my record for all my transactions can you? Truthfully, if it sells fine if not I will donate it to the Scouts. I hope they make good use of the donated GPS.

#6: Try and include all the facts or shut up. Well there you go. ALL the facts.

#7: I will not allow you to impugn my integrity. I'm sorry you feel that my informational post didn't properly characterize your integrity. I'll shut up now.

LOL :lol:

Looks to me like the guy didn't want to sell it to you. It's his decision and he made it. I don't seel things to people sometimes too, especially if I feel uncomfortable about it you know? You were right by saying he could hold the stuff till the check clears, that makes sense but I would just move on at this point. Want to buy a Meridian Platinum?? =P Just kidding I don't want to post hijack.

Good luck you two.

Edited by I.R. Geonut

Would you accept paypal? And what is your bottom price? thank you!

Hi, I will sell it for $158 and through in the FOARM protective case. USB cord and instruction manual. The postage and insurance is about $20.00. This total is $178.00. I don't have a Paypal account so unfortunately I cant accept payment that way.

A USPS money order is insured if your comfortable with that. Let me know if your interested. If you aren't interested, thats ok too. You can check my record out on EBAY. My ID is wukusa1.

My email is wukusa@yahoo.com.

Thanks.