RVing and Needle-working coins

anne.and.eli

Not necessarily at the same time...

I'm looking for geocoins that deal with RVing or needle-work, cross-stitch in particular.

I've looked through a lot of coins and haven't seen any, but I thought I would check with the collective knowledgebase here, and see if any of you know of any coins like this?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I think there was a little camper coin out also....it looked like one of those old silver bullet type campers. Sorry can't remember the name of it though.

It was the Kiwiheads Cache Caravan. Sold by K2Coins.nl - a while ago. A mico coin sold in sets of 1 silver and 1 copper. kiwiheads_100.jpg

I think there was a little camper coin out also....it looked like one of those old silver bullet type campers. Sorry can't remember the name of it though.

It was the Kiwiheads Cache Caravan. Sold by K2Coins.nl - a while ago. A mico coin sold in sets of 1 silver and 1 copper. kiwiheads_100.jpg

I loved the caravans coins and wish I'd ordered one or two. Yup, there was an airstream like camper coin but I recall a coin specifically on RVing but that's all I remember. Now ask me about motorcycle coins and my memory is no longer an issue ......... :lol:

Oh those are great you guys!! I'd never seen the little camper coins which are ADORABLE and the xstitcher one is awesome as well! My parents (who geocache) are almost retired and do the RV thing, and my mom loves cross stitching so these are great. :)

I'll check out the geotruckers site when I get back from visiting Arches National Park! We're in Moab today and lovin' it. ;)

how about these...datastormusers.com (trackable,) Camp Explorer (NT), and not exactly cross stitch, but quilting, quilt trail coins, but you probably already knew about those. Does anyone know if the kiwiheads are still available?

IMG_NEW-27-1.jpg

ILYK
Edited by drneal

how about these...datastormusers.com (trackable,) Camp Explorer (NT), and not exactly cross stitch, but quilting, quilt trail coins, but you probably already knew about those. Does anyone know if the kiwiheads are still available?

IMG_NEW-27-1.jpg

ILYK

The kiwiheads ones were listed on the website which sold them (www.k2coins.nl )as out of stock on Pg 6. I think I have seen them on occasion on Ebay.

You have some nice ones there Dr.Neal.