TB idea

isuquinndog

Got my first TB tags in the mail today and I have an idea but not sure how well it would work, so I'm going to run by the panel of experts here. :lol:

It is a key chain with my family name (Quinn) on it with our family crest. I'd like to send that out with a mission of getting to Ireland. Thoughts? I don't care so much if I lose the key chain. Would it last?

Got my first TB tags in the mail today and I have an idea but not sure how well it would work, so I'm going to run by the panel of experts here. :lol:

It is a key chain with my family name (Quinn) on it with our family crest. I'd like to send that out with a mission of getting to Ireland. Thoughts? I don't care so much if I lose the key chain. Would it last?

Make sure you also include a laminited card with a phrase or two of the basic idea of what a travel bug is as well as the name and mission of yours.

Looks good! Hope it travels far and makes its' mission. :unsure:

Do add the mission statement to it. We find a lot of TBs w/o same, only to get home and find out that we can't help their mission. Would have left for one that could had it been attached.

Good Luck.

Yep, got it printed out, just haven't laminated it yet.

few years ago we went to London, England and we made up a separate TB of a matchbox car for each of our family (x4) and dropped them off in England with the idea they were on a race to one of our caches back in Ohio, first one back won! We laminated a card with details, etc... and 3 out of the 4 made it back so far...mine was MIA for a while and now is in Wisc. somewhere. We enjoyed seeing where each TB went on it's race back to the states. hopefully yours will make it. maybe find a cache over there for a final destination?

Edited by Lovey Pigs