Visiting from Canada 23 Oct - 7 Nov

Hey all. I'm going to be visiting on business at the end of this month and want to tear a great big hole in my PQ's for Rochester and London (centred at Tower Bridge). I'm looking to get at least one Earthcache while I'm there too.

I could use a guide since it's been 15 or so years since I last visited - waaayyyy before GPS technology. If anyone has a suggestion for groups of caches in an area that are half-decent that would really help too.

Thanks,

Hey all. I'm going to be visiting on business at the end of this month and want to tear a great big hole in my PQ's for Rochester and London (centred at Tower Bridge). I'm looking to get at least one Earthcache while I'm there too.

I could use a guide since it's been 15 or so years since I last visited - waaayyyy before GPS technology. If anyone has a suggestion for groups of caches in an area that are half-decent that would really help too.

Thanks,

Check out Hammondsworth Moor series near Heathrow. Great nature reserve and host to at least one TB Hotel.

Thanks,

(As far as I know) there is only one Earthcache in London which is this one in west London and while there you can tick off a string of WTF caches along the industrial canal.

Happy caching!