Night Caches in South Puget Sound

Xantos10

Lately we have been doing Night Caches and have found them to be lots of fun. We especially like the ones that you have to find Glints to get to the Cache. We recently did "Wicked Woods" near Olympia and found it very challenging.

Just wondered how many others hunt caches at night and what are your favorites?

I'd love to know as well. I'll be getting a night cache ready in the next few weeks actually. I got some firetacks on my desk, just need to go survey my first location idea and see if it'll work or not. It's really tough finding a location since sending people with flashlights into the woods at night looks real innocent and all, lol. Though I am working on an urban one as well, just not sure if the firetacks will work well in already lit streets...

You miserable sacks of pus and fat, always asking questions when you really do not want the answer. If you want to play in the dark, go find Mr. Thomas. Please, go find Mr. Thomas so I can rip your head from your torso and shower in your spurting blood. The last I heard, some were going to look for his sad-faced head on Halloween night. Good luck.

Well that was just too bizarre. If it wasn't so close to Halloween I think I'd really worry.

Should I worry anyway??

So the night caches I'm aware of are:

Beam Me Up Scottie GC16E4K In Bonnie Lake area.

Really cool idea. You have to bring your TV remote with you. Use it and you get an LED flashing back at you. Man I wish I were this creative!!!

And

Puyallup's Things That Go Bump in the Night GC110VZ

This one uses fire tacks that you follow with your flashlight.

I haven't done them, so I can't report, but they are high on my list of caches to do.

What other night caches are out there folks???

You miserable sacks of pus and fat, always asking questions when you really do not want the answer. If you want to play in the dark, go find Mr. Thomas. Please, go find Mr. Thomas so I can rip your head from your torso and shower in your spurting blood. The last I heard, some were going to look for his sad-faced head on Halloween night. Good luck.

Yadda yadda yadda. You still around? I thought Swamp-thing had run you off. :)