Need some help in Stockholm

lake_wannabees

Ok, the trip is on and I'm going to be arriving in Stockholm Sep 30. There are still rumors about the coin thief in the area so I'm hoping someone is watching over the TB hotel GC1HH48. I have a coin that wants to travel to Germany and would like to drop it there. I'm sitting at 999 cache finds and want to get my milestone there. I have someone here in St. Louis that is going to help me with the webcam cache GC5OA5 but really don't want to lose this coin to a thief. Any help would be appreciated. The coin doesn't belong to me but I'm helping it move along.

Joyce

Joyce, when you get here to Sweden pop the coin in the mail to me. I've got a TB hotel that is a safe distance from the coin thief in Stockholm and I can get the coin in it :). Swedish mail is wonderfully efficient and I'll have it the day after you send it. If money weren't so tight I'd drive down to see ya, but we're having to be very careful... now... if you want to bring me some Velveeta I might just have to rethink the money thing, lol, but seriously, gas is major expensive here and I'm not sure we can make that kind of trip, it'd be fun, though!

Welcome to Sweden!

Naomi :rolleyes: